JOB ANNOUNCEMENT – CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention researches in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years.
We have been conducting HPTN 083, a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the injectable agent, cabotegravir (CAB LA), for pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV-uninfected cisgender men and transgender women who have sex with men (MSM and TGW). This study is conducted by The University of North Carolina (UNC), Hanoi Medical University in a cooperation with the 198 Hospital for 6 years. In addition to the HPTN 083 study, we are currently one of the research sites selected for a new clinical trial which is a study looking at hepatitis B vaccination in adults living with HIV. The study will involve individuals who have received a previous hepatitis B vaccination, but the vaccine did not respond well and individuals who have never received the vaccination. The study will compare how well an individual responds to the vaccine in different groups based on the type of vaccine and number of doses.
We are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team with the position of Clinical Research Coordinator working at study site/Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Cau Giay Health District, Hanoi.
Position: Clinical Research Coordinator Full-time position. Based in Hanoi.
Report to: Clinical Research Manager & Investigator of Record (IoR)
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) will oversee and perform the day to day clinical trial activities to ensure the studies are conducted in compliance with protocol, local and international requirements. By performing these duties, the CRC works with participant, IoR, Lab, Pharmacy, Recruitment, site physicians, UNC-CH experts to support and provide guidance on the administration of the compliance, technical issues and other related aspects of all ongoing clinical studies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities for the incumbent of this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate and coordinate the daily clinical trial activities and provide technical support for physicians, nurses, project assistants and receptionists. Ensure that clinical researches are conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and study protocols.
- Perform monitoring activities daily to ensure clinical activities comply with protocols, GCP, Vietnam laws and regulations; including but not limited to review of informed consent, paper CRFs, lab results, visit window.
- Conduct study visits: consent process, physical exam, study medication administration, interviewing & counselling.
- Ensure that all protocol specific clinical events are properly reported to CMC. Serious adverse events are proper documented and reported on DAERS in timely manner.
- Provide training & coaching for physicians, nurses, receptionist and project assistants
- Maintain detailed records of studies as per DAIDS requirements.
- Liaise with other members and components to ensure all protocols are followed and that there is timely documentation and submission of study data.
- Ensure that necessary supplies and equipment for clinic are in stock and in working order.
- Be a role model, share best practices and make recommendations for continuous quality improvement on clinical activities.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Possess a MD degree
- Good command of English
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org (in the subject line, please put “Clinical Research Coordinator”), or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi no later than 8 March 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty