Tracking Code 10892
Please submit a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in this position and how you meet the requirements. Application materials must be submitted in English and applicants must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam to be considered and confirm this in their cover letter. PATH offers a highly dynamic work environment and provides competitive compensation and benefits based on experience. Salary and benefit package are paid in VND.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997 and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Clinical Service Team Lead to provide technical support for implementation of clinical services related to HIV, sexually transmitted infections (STI), viral hepatitis and tuberculosis (TB), supported by PATH in Vietnam. The Clinical Service Team Lead will be responsible for the following key activities:
- Lead development of standards operating procedures (SOPs), continuous quality improvement (CQI) tools, training curricula, and job aids to support delivery of quality clinical services;
- Serve as team lead for facility assessments and readiness of private and public clinics for delivery of clinical services, such as antiretroviral therapy (ART), pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), non-occupational post-exposure prophylaxis (nPEP), STI, TB and HBV and HCV;
- Provide technical assistance to project partners in setting up clinical services and functional referral network to ensure that clinics operate smoothly;
- Provide on the job training, mentoring, and hands on coaching for private and public health facilities providing ART, PrEP, nPEP, STI, TB and viral hepatitis;
- Conduct regular monitoring, CQI visits to project sites to ensure that project-supported clinics offer high quality clinical services;
- Represent PATH in technical working groups for development of national guidelines, polices and training curricula on relevant technical areas;
- Supervise staff (as assigned) working in relevant technical areas;
- Monitor sub-agreements, sub-contractors and consultants (as assigned) to ensure they implement project activities timely and effectively and achieve project targets;
- Design and implement a system to regularly obtain clients’ feedbacks on quality of clinical services to identify gaps and address them for improvement.
- Stay current with the latest technical knowledge and programming experience in HIV, STI, TB and viral hepatitis prevention and treatment services, and incorporate latest research and programming into program strategies.
- Other tasks required.
- Medical doctor (MD) or master degree in medical sciences; MD specialized in infectious diseases is preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical services;
- Demonstrated skills in clinical services, e.g. ART, PrEP, PEP, STI, TB, HBV and HCV;
- Experience in clinical mentoring and quality assurance and improvement;
- Demonstrated skills and experience in working with government, the private sector and civil society organizations in Viet Nam context;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a complex international environment;
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English to include reading, speaking and writing.
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Company Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross