Deadline: 4/15/2021 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Location: Washington, DC,United States
Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
Position is part of the Information Technology Systems Management infrastructure team
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Design, implement and operate scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant Windows systems in the Cloud and on-prem.
- Windows Server and VMware administration in a large enterprise environment.
- Automate tasks on-prem and in the cloud using high-level programing language such as PowerShell.
- In-depth analysis and problem resolution for complex operating environments.
- Determine the impact of requirements on the existing architecture, systems, and work processes.
- Determine infrastructure system specifications for hardware/software compatibility, in close collaboration with other ITS teams and the Office of Information Security.
- Perform troubleshooting for security incidents that require software and network forensic analysis, in close collaboration with other ITS teams.
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent with a minimum of 4 consecutive years of windows system administration experience and 2 years relevant experience in AWS or Azure Cloud administration or DevOps or a Master's degree with 2 years relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience managing virtual servers in VMware infrastructure.
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programing language and in automation/testing via scripting/programing (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Java).
- In-depth knowledge of Windows OS internals, registries, permissions.
- Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in complex environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively in a team/task force.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define problems and analyze the root cause.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
For more information and application details, click HERE
DEADLINE: 15th April 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam