Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Director
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Link apply HERE.
Winrock is recruiting a Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) Specialist for the five-year U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Vietnam Reducing Pollution opportunity.
The Vietnam Reducing Pollution project will provide sub-awards to local organizations for collective action approaches to address environmental pollution challenges. The project will work in key urban centers in Vietnam, providing capacity building services and support knowledge-sharing and learning among local organizations. This Activity will strengthen local networks for pollution prevention and mitigation. The CLA Specialist will provide leadership, guidance and overall direction to the Reducing Pollution project to ensure and advance collaborative efforts with key stakeholders, promote learning and support processes to enable adaptation in the project. S/He will be responsible for implementing a systematic, intentional, and resourced approach to integrating CLA throughout three phases of the collective action process which includes Discovery, Organize for Action and Implementation to enable adaptive management and continuous improvement. S/He will also serve as the activity’s internal leader for the project’s performance monitoring. Working under the supervision of the COP, the CLA Specialist will champion and coordinate the planning and will lead organizational reflection and learning opportunities as well as fostering strong collaboration and coordination with all key stakeholders, including GVN, backbone partners, social organizations and private sector. This position is contingent upon award.
Lead CLA and Evaluation activities
- Designing, and leading the implementation of an effective, inclusive, systematic, intentional, and resourced approach to integrating CLA throughout the three phases of a collective action process --Discovery, Organize for Action, and Implementation -- to enable adaptive management and continuous improvement of the project;
- Coordinating analyses at regular intervals to ensure that project understanding remains current to inform ongoing efforts, and to document how linkages among local actors are changing over time;
- Embedding CLA into the project culture and implementation process;
- Facilitating collaboration, learning and sharing of experiences among local partners;
- Leading the development of the project’s Results Framework and ensure adaptation as required, and in line with USAIDs CLA framework, tools and approaches;
- Supporting and guiding backbone organizations and partner sub-awardees with collaborative learning and measurement for a collective action process;
- Articulating strategy and plans for outreach, dissemination and collaborative learning on results (outputs and outcomes) of the project/activity, performance improvements, and convening lessons learned throughout project phases -- discovery, organize for action, and implementation;
- Overseeing the Activity baseline and developmental evaluation that is embedded in systems thinking, supports innovation by collecting and analyzing real-time data in ways that will lead to informed and ongoing decision making as part of the design, development, and implementation process of the project as well as rapid evaluation of innovative activities and technologies;
- Supporting and facilitating external evaluations as requested by the donor;
- Designing and coordinating implementation of needs-based implementation research studies and protocols to generate evidence for innovations that work and do not work, ensuring methodological rigor of research undertaken;
- Designing and leading implementation of the project’s Learning Agenda;
- Leading the design and implementation of learning platforms and networks (internally within the project and externally with multiple stakeholders) for quick uptake of learning for programmatic adaptation;
- Leading the CLA related capacity strengthening strategy and ensuring related activities are well planned and implemented;
- Establishing communication systems with partner grantees and helps to support and/or create an enabling environment for collective action among and between partners;
- Overseeing the communication activities of the project.
- Staff management and supervision
- Recruiting, orienting, strengthening the capacity, and overseeing the performance of M&E, Communications and Data staff members.
- Travel domestically to support project sub-grantees.
- A minimum Master’s degree in social science or related fields;
- A minimum of seven (7) years working in international development and/or social scientific research, including practical experience with applying USAID CLA framework, tools and approaches;
- Proven familiarity with USAID M&E approaches, tools, and requirements required
- Experience with collective action processes, managing research agendas, knowledge management, and data analysis;
- Previous experience working with USAID projects implementing development assistance programming required;
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative data management and analysis, and research methods required;
- Experience in quantitative or qualitative evaluations;
- Familiarity with innovative evaluation methods;
- Experience in capacity strengthening of local organizations;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Proficiency in word-processing;
- Experience with CSO/NGO and/or environment sector in Vietnam preferred.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)