LIN Center for Community Development is seeking an ethical and responsible candidate for the position of Program Coordinator for Volunteer Services . The person’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the matching of skilled volunteers with LIN and its nonprofit organizations partners in order to build capacity for the nonprofits; at the same time with developing and promoting skilled volunteerism in Vietnam.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Working with Program Coordinator to understand the purpose and the needs of Volunteer Services.
● Establishing and being in charge of administration for LIN Volunteer Forum.
● Develop a marketing plan, communication strategy to promote the forum and attract different types of volunteers.
● Creating a healthy and helpful volunteering community that aligns with LIN missions and visions.
● Set-up Key Volunteer Team through high-committed volunteers to share information and review posts with LIN Team.
● Work with LIN Volunteer team to help matching volunteers successfully.
● Support LIN’s events (upon requirements and agreement with the supervisor).
● Experience in maintaining/managing/developing online platforms/database system.
● Knowing graphic design is a plus.
● Creator content is a must.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (either English or Vietnamese).
● Good sense of human connection.
● Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and determination to meet deadlines.
● Strong planning, problem solving, negotiation, and teamwork skills.
● Commit to work with LIN minimum 03 months. Work at the office minimum 2 days/week.
Active participation in non-profit organizations and contribution to the sustainable development of the community in Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces.
Opportunity to connect with professional volunteers from different fields during the work.
Practice and develop skills in planning, implementing, and evaluating and monitoring projects.
Be recognized for volunteer time and certification as a LIN’s professional volunteer/intern.
Diverse experience with colleagues.
Allowance: 500.000 VND/month.
Opportunities and budget for annual training.
Beside the official working hours, others are flexible.
Expected starting date:
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line: Application for Collaborator for LIN Volunteer Forum.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất