Deadline April 6th, 2021 at 23:59 UTC/GMT
Summary of position:
The Province of British Columbia co-located in the Embassy of Canada to Japan is seeking one dedicated and dynamic individual to work as Commercial Officer. The Commercial Officer works primarily with British Columbian and Japanese companies to support British Columbia origin exports to Japan.
- Reporting to the Program Manager for the Province of British Columbia, the Commercial Officer-British Columbia is based in the Embassy of Canada in Tokyo.
- The Commercial Officer is assigned business sectors and provides business services and advice to companies from British Columbia which are active in those sectors.
- The Commercial Officer maintains a network of local business contacts, develops business plans for assigned sectors, plans and delivers events or other activities that promote British Columbia’s trade and investment priorities, manages budgets, and meets performance targets and outcomes.
- The Commercial Officer also acquires knowledge about the commercial and economic characteristics of the Japan market in their assigned sectors.
Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter and CV how they meet each of these essential qualifications.
Language: • High proficiency in English, both written and spoken. • High proficiency in Japanese, both written and spoken.
Education: • Higher education degree (minimum Bachelor’s degree) from an accredited college or university
A minimum of three years’ experience in the following:
- Experience in international business development or Foreign direct investment attraction;
- Experience managing client and stakeholder relationships and in providing business service support to customers/ clients;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in providing strategic advice, briefings, and written reports to management and/or clients on international business issues.
- Experience working with foreign companies
- Experience working as part of a team and contributing to team objectives and outcomes.
- Must be willing to travel within Japan and internationally.
- Must be available for occasional duties outside normal working hours (i.e. evenings and weekends).
- Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with a one-hour lunch break each day.
For more information and application details, click HERE
Apply HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
Post date: 16/04/2021WildAct
01/01/1970Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam