- Announcement Number:
- Hiring Agency:
- Embassy Hanoi
- Position Title:
- Commercial Specialist – All Interested Applicants
- Open Period:
- 07/30/2020 – 08/13/2020Format MM/DD/YYYY
- Vacancy Time Zone:
- LE – 1510 10
- USD $22,988
- Work Schedule:
- Full-time – Mon through Fri 40 hours/week
- Promotion Potential:
Duty Location(s): 1 in Hanoi VM
Telework Eligible: No For More Info:HR Section
84-24-3850-5000 ext. 5126
The incumbent of this position will report directly to Senior Commercial Officer/Commercial Officer, and will assist U.S. firms to develop and implement market entry and expansion strategies, including complex market research, reporting vast amounts of complex information in concise, readable formats to high level executive branch and congressional decision markets, identify and create trade promotion opportunities, and bringing U.S. and Vietnam business representatives together for discussions and projects. The incumbent will analyze market trends and evaluate market research for all industry sectors; Maintain high level contact in key sectors and in relevant segments of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (SRV). The incumbent will advise U.S. and local clients on U.S. and Vietnam laws as they affect trade and investment opportunities; and inform SRV officials and business organizations about U. S. legislation, regulation, and practices pertaining to foreign trade. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of handling event management and logistics for their assigned client accounts; Identify new clients, developing scopes of work and closing fee-for-services negotiations.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in business, government or NGOs in the fields of marketing, trade promotion, economics, and international trade is required.
Thorough knowledge of Vietnam’s economy, business customs and practices, marketing channels, laws, regulation, and policies relating to assigned industry sector commercial functions. Specialized knowledge of assigned industry sectors is required.
- Education Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, marketing, or business administration is required.
Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop and maintain an extensive range of appropriate mid-level and senior level contacts in the host government and private sector.
- Ability to plan, organizes, and executes complex commercial research project and analytic reports.
- Ability to render advice with detachment and objectivity, employing sound professional judgment.
- Strong project management and sales skills as well extensive experience with event planning.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications:All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/11/2020Oxfam in Vietnam
05/11/2020The Vietnam Red Cross
Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu, Tư Vấn Sáng Tạo Và Phát Triển Bền Vững (CCS) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương TrìnhCCS
06/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
20/11/2020The Woolcock Institute Of Medical Research In Vietnam
30/11/2020Làng Trẻ Em SOS
06/11/2020United Nations Human Settlements Programme
01/01/1970Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (BDCF)
15/11/2020World Health Organization (WHO)
20/11/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution
26/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
03/11/2020International Center (IC-VVAF)