For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) was established on 16th December 2014, licensed by Ministry of Home Affairs. It is a charitable, non-profit, social foundation; aims to improve physical and mental health of Vietnamese children, for a mighty Vietnam.
To achieve this mission, VSF focuses on supporting the rights of nutrition and education for children through 03 core programs: i) School Nutrition; ii) Nurturing young talents program; iii) Health care for women in reproductive age. Besides, VSF often conducts charity activities, such as: building schools in mountainous areas; building bridges and charity houses for poor households and children; sponsoring heart surgery program “Heart for children”, blood donation program “Red Sunday” and charity program “Tet for the poor”, etc.
COMMUNICATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN
– Quantity: 02
– Report to: Coordinator
– Workplace: Room 401, 4F, Opera Business Center, 60 Ly Thai To, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
– Type of job: Part-time (at least 3 days per week working at VSF’s office)
– Expected starting date: December 21, 2020
– Duration: 03 – 06 months
– Participate in supporting the implementation of fundraising campaigns and projects
– Assist in performing project’s general tasks (such as preparing logistics, documents for events/meetings)
– Edit project materials (both Vietnamese and English) and design files
– Assist in building communication contents to post on facebook and website (in Vietnamese and English)
– Basic level in using design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign…) and photography is a plus.
– Participate in the day-to-day work of the organization, e.g. reporting, attending team meetings as required
– Any other reasonable tasks as required by the team.
– Dynamic, responsible, detail-oriented, passionate for serving the society
– Skills: Good communication and presentation; computer literacy; self-management
– Language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English (verbal and written)
– Education: University student or University degree
– Background in communication is a plus
– Using proficiently design software is preferred
– Using personal laptop for work
– Opportunity to work in a young, creative and dynamic environment
– Trainings on fundraising, project implementing and communications
– Lunch, parking and telephone expenses paid (details will be discussed during the interview)
How to apply
Subject: Position – Full name
– Contact point: Giap Quynh Hoa (Ms) – Program Assistant
– Deadline of submission: December 13, 2020. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS