Job Title: Communication Assistant (full time)
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam (with occasional travel)
The Centre for Sustainable Development Studies (CSDS) is a Vietnamese non-governmental organisation, focusing on youth and community development as well as international volunteer exchange. Founded in 2009 and based in
Hanoi, Vietnam, CSDS develops and implements programs in different areas of the country to contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam. CSDS is currently looking for a new team member who will be enhancing its communication work.
- Manage communication channels and implement communication
- Assist in various activities with the youth empowerment program;
- Support the internal communication of the organisation.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Implementing communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives in support of in-country, regional and international communication objectives;
- Regularly creating high quality media and multimedia content for dissemination in country and regionally;
- Preparing press releases, fact sheets, social media outputs, etc. for all issues under area of responsibility;
- Promote CSDS activities and raise the public profile of the organization in line with its vision and mission and overall objectives;
- Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation system to assess the quality and consistency of all communications activities;
- Facilitate and maintain effective linkages with networks related to CSDS activities (including media relation);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and plans for CSDS activities which are aligned with organizational priorities in communication, policy advocacy, youth work and global exchange.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in social science, journalism, communications and/or development related studies;
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a relevant field is mandatory;
- NGO and youth work experience is preferable;
- Experience in a non-formal education setting is desirable;
- Experience in a cross-cultural environment is desirable;
- Experience fundraising for Vietnamese non-profits is considered an advantage.
- Profound experience in major forms of social media and electronic mediums to collect, store and disseminate information;
- Advanced level of English and Vietnamese in both oral and written forms;
- Excellent communication skills, including social media and multimedia skills, plus strong interpersonal skills;
- Graphic design skills;
- Excellent computer skills including comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Indesign etc.);
- Experience of working with multimedia tools (photography, video and social media);
- Excellent writing skills including writing for media (eg. press releases).
- Understanding of the structure, functions and operation of the NGO sector is highly desirable;
- Understanding of the youth context is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of communication tools and campaign strategies;
- Knowledge of project management and/or human resource management, event management.
- Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure at times and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of a team.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS