- Manage communication channels and implement communication
- Assist in various activities with the youth empowerment program;
- Support the internal communication of the organisation.
- Implementing communications strategies & work-plans, campaigns, events and other initiatives in support of in-country, regional and international communication objectives;
- Regularly creating high quality media and multimedia content for dissemination in country and regionally;
- Preparing press releases, fact sheets, social media outputs, etc. for all issues under area of responsibility;
- Promote CSDS activities and raise the public profile of the organization in line with its vision and mission and overall objectives;
- Develop and implement a monitoring and evaluation system to assess the quality and consistency of all communications activities;
- Facilitate and maintain effective linkages with networks related to CSDS activities (including media relation);
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and plans for CSDS activities which are aligned with organizational priorities in communication, policy advocacy, youth work and global exchange.
- University degree in social science, journalism, communications and/or development related studies;
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a relevant field is mandatory;
- NGO and youth work experience is preferable;
- Experience in a non-formal education setting is desirable;
- Experience in a cross-cultural environment is desirable;
- Experience fundraising for Vietnamese non-profits is considered an advantage.
- Profound experience in major forms of social media and electronic mediums to collect, store and disseminate information;
- Advanced level of English and Vietnamese in both oral and written forms;
- Excellent communication skills, including social media and multimedia skills, plus strong interpersonal skills;
- Graphic design skills;
- Excellent computer skills including comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, Indesign etc.);
- Experience of working with multimedia tools (photography, video and social media);
- Excellent writing skills including writing for media (eg. press releases).
- Understanding of the structure, functions and operation of the NGO sector is highly desirable;
- Understanding of the youth context is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of communication tools and campaign strategies;
- Knowledge of project management and/or human resource management, event management.
- Flexibility and adaptability and the ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work under pressure at times and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as an integral part of a team.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021CARE International in Vietnam
29/04/2021Đại sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ