VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgian organization that seeks to contribute to poverty reduction and to a fairer world with increased opportunities for all. Our main objective is to sustainably improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training in developing countries.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing one programme and four projects on Early Childhood Education (ECE) and Primary Education (PE):
- ECE Programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- ECE Project: “GENder-responsive Teaching and Learning in the Early years”- GENTLE in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces (6/2018-5/2021)
- ECE Project: “Communities of practice Inspiring Teaching Innovations in the early Education System in Vietnam”- CITIES in Danang city (6/2019-5/2020)
- PE Project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
- PE Project: “Supporting children’s post-COVID learning in Vietnam” (7-12/2020)
For iPLAY project, VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Communication Coordinator.
Detailed JD is as attached.
Starting date and working location:
Start date is 01/11/2020 or as soon as possible thereafter in VVOB’s office in Ha Noi with frequent travel to project/programme provinces.
Contract duration and benefit:
The contract will be programme/project duration and its extension will depend on the budget availability.
Selected candidate will be offered a friendly and creative working environment, a good benefit package including the social insurance according to the government scheme and additional insurance for staff and family, 30 days of annual leave and several professional development opportunities.
VVOB is committed to supporting its staff to achieve their maximum potential and will provide opportunities for professional development for the successful candidate, along with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please send cover letter and detailed CV in English with at least 3 references to:
Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Anh- Deputy Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and
Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung- Administrator, email@example.com
Subject: Application for the position title
Please do not send certificates. Closing date for submission is 19 October 2020 (before 9am). While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VVOB is an Equal Opportunity Employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)