The role of the Communications and Campaign Coordinator is to lead collaboration with program teams in implementation of communications, advocacy and campaign strategies, media engagement plans, digital and social media strategies, visibility and communications plans for programs and Save the Children’s brand roll-out. The post holder will work to ensure the compliance with government requirements on campaign and advocacy initiatives.
The post holder will lead the production and development of communications materials that are necessary for communication with donors, stakeholders, government, beneficiaries and Save the Children staff members. S/he will work on positive media relations with the local media outlets in Vietnam, to boost the public profile of Save the Children in Vietnam, in addition to supporting program teams on advocacy initiatives.
Campaign and Advocacy
· Lead on Save the Children’s Every Last Child campaign efforts through raising public awareness on the education and nutrition issues facing ethnic minority children, through leading on implementation of campaign activities, producing social media materials, supporting programs in organization of high level advocacy events and media collaboration
· Coordinate with all Project and Program Managers in planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on campaigning initiatives as well as coordination with the program team
· Coordinate with Program and Project Managers in development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of advocacy plans for Vietnam country office
· Work with the MEAL team in communicating the program evidence and best practice to support and inform implementation of advocacy plan and achievement of program results at scale
· Support Program/Project Managers to plan and utilize advocacy and campaigns budgets.
· Produce accurate, clear and consistent information and communications outputs that highlight children’s situation and Save the Children’s work in Vietnam, including case studies, feature stories, and blogs.
· Produce visually appealing and brand-aligned external marketing materials for all sectors and programmes, including for fundraising purposes.
· Review and approve TORs for printing and production of all communication materials (all themes)
· Lead in the development of social media plan as well as production of multimedia materials, including photos, videos, infographics, animation, etc.
· In collaboration with Program and Area Managers, develop specific communications plans for each thematic area and ensure roles and responsibilities for implementation of the plan are agreed and clear.
· Keep all social media and web sites updated including Vietnam Office sites and all related project sites.
- Ensure high-quality internal communications materials across our internal channels. Promote sharing, learning, and interactive dialogue among staff.
- Obtain approval for publishing materials as per relevant SCI procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
· Actively engage the local media to raise Save the Children’s public profile and spread messages from Save the Children that can help communicate relevant messages and gain acceptance from the general public, partners and beneficiaries
· Produce and ensure the quality of media engagement materials, including media packs, press releases, and information sheets
· Support national and international media engagement in humanitarian crises in Vietnam
· Lead media field visits
· Obtain approvals for media content as per relevant SCI procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
· Build capacity of programme staff to understand the advocacy, campaign and communications approaches, tools and requirements
· Manage and ensure capacity building of Communications and Campaign Assistant and/or interns assigned to support advocacy, campaigns and communications work
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description, and also in cases of any humanitarian emergency.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 29 March 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)