WITH AN INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION (INGO)
Established in 2005, PSI/Vietnam is affiliated with an international network spanning more than 50 countries around the world. PSI/Vietnam has used social marketing techniques to fill market gaps and motivate improved health behaviors including malaria, TB, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, sanitation & hygiene, and non-communicable diseases. PSI provides products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well-being of underserved communities. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI currently seeks a talented and motivated individual to work as COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR with our dynamic, results-oriented team in Hanoi.
This position will be 2-year full-time contract with possibility of extension and report to Senior Manager, Knowledge Management & Communication (KMC)
Job summary: The Communication Coordinator will be responsible for the development of communication plans and high-quality communication materials to enhance PSI Vietnam’s image and profile among targeted audience. The position is also required to provide technical support to the development and implementation of evidence-based social and behavior change communication campaign (SBCC) to motivate target population adopting healthy behavior.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Take lead in the development, design and production of various high-quality communication products e.g. prints, web-based information, meeting & conference presentations, publication etc. Ensure all materials are accurate, visually appealing, and consistent with PSI’s brand guidelines.
- Routinely seek input and feedback from target audiences by listening to/engaging with our target audiences through informal as well as formal methods i.e. man-on-street interviews, pre/post interviews, in-depth interviews etc. Translate findings into practical insights that can be used to inform better messaging and activities.
- Participate in the selection and management of creative and media placement agencies to develop and implement mass and mid media campaign activities.
- Provide technical inputs and coordination of communication-related activities and workplan to program team when necessary e.g. community event.
- Guide and support program team in the documentation of their program experience for sharing across the organization (at country and global level); and for external audiences
- Contribute to the development of PSI Vietnam’s SharePoint communications site/filing system as well as photo library to build institutional knowledge. Regularly maintain, monitor, train and assist other team members in using these systems.
- Proactively seek out communication/media opportunities and pitch them to PSI’s senior management team (SMT) to showcase PSI programs internally and externally
- Have a relevant education at academic level, preferably in a development-related field;
- A minimum three (3) years of work experience in generating high quality products – communications, documentation and publications;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Have knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with design software as well as SharePoint 365, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – an advantage.
Annual gross salary range US$ 13,650 – US$ 25,350 (pending candidate’s expertise)
PLUS other competitive benefits & fringes
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) to HR Department, PSI Vietnam; Address: 11th floor, VINAFOR Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi; or through email: email@example.com by 29 May 2020. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.
04/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP