- Programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- Project: “GENder-responsive Teaching and Learning in the Early years”- GENTLE in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces (6/2018-5/2021)
- Project: “Communities of practice Inspiring Teaching Innovations in the early Education System in Vietnam”- CITIES in Danang city (6/2019-5/2020)
- Project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
- Coordination of external communication and knowledge sharing about VVOB project/programme;
- Coordination of internal communication and knowledge management within VVOB, in Vietnam and for VVOB worldwide;
- Develop a press toolkit;
- Develop communication materials (design and layout of printed materials such as training manuals and leaflets, briefs, ... and multi-media materials such as video, etc);
- Proofread and edit programme related communication materials like newsletters, website, presentations;
- Supports the organisation of public project events from a communication perspective to embed the innovative and creative nature of the VVOB and programme/project approach in all elements of the project’s implementation
- Coordination of internal communication channels such as e-mail (outlook), OneDrive and SharePoint, WhatsApp, etc;
- Development of input for different internal and external communication channels;
- Collection of stories of significant change and testimonies from the field.
- Networking and advocacy in education sector working groups and taskforces in which VVOB is active.
- Dissemination of M&E findings on different platforms and through different channels, like the VVOB Country website and magazine, publications in journals, conference presentations, ...
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge development by systemizing lessons learned and sharing pro-actively lessons learned between partners, colleagues and other VVOB country teams in the domain of internal and external communication;
- Master’s degree in journalism, communication or equivalent by experience;
- A creative mindset that can translate conceptual ideas into products, events, etc.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the international development sector is an asset;
- Expertise and experience with the use of different media (magazines, digital learning platforms, social media);
- Fluent in English, with excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills in a full range of software, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and/or other graphics programs, digital mediums and social tools;
- Understanding of the Education sector is an asset;
- Experience with working in a multicultural team;
- Able and willing to travel for short periods of time.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT