The role of the Communication, Design and Social Media Content Officer is to support the development and implementation of communication work of Save the Children in Vietnam with a focus on digital communication and visual contents. The post holder will work closely with the Advocacy, Campaign, Communications and Media (ACCM) Manager to ensure that internal and external communication is effectively implemented, visual contents are developed appealingly and in compliance with Save the Children branding guidelines. In particular, the post holder will be responsible for managing the country office’s website and social media, support the development of communication materials and campaign initiatives.In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly. KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY: Communications and Social Media
- In close collaboration with ACCM team, contribute to development and implementation of Save the Children in Vietnam’s communications annual plan (including social media plan) and thematic communications plans, with support from the program teams;
- Create compelling and informative multimedia content for Vietnam Office communications channels including website, facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, email newsletter;
- Update and manage Vietnam Office communication channels and related project sites with inputs from program teams;
- Monitor social and local media regularly on what is being reported on key issues related to children and Save the Children;
- Support crises communication efforts which include monitoring sentiments on social media on key issues related to Save the Children;
- Provide information to program teams on Save the Children and donor branding requirements to ensure correct visibility on all publications and materials;
- Maintain documentation, photographic and video libraries.
- Provide design of multimedia contents including but not limited to program brochures, project briefs, Country Office information, videos and other promotional products;
- Be responsible for design and production of static, video content
- Be responsible for designing collaterals of SC’s big events (including backdrop, standee, online banner, etc.);
- Provide comments on designing to the program/ project communication materials including communication and visibility products developed by SC’s partners.
- Work jointly with the ACCM team on organization and implementation of Campaign and Advocacy initiatives, communications and events;
- Coordinate Save the Children information displays at national advocacy events.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.BEHAVIOURS (Values in Practice) Accountability:
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves and their team, takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages their team to do the same
- widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
- future orientated, thinks strategically and on a global scale.
- builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, Members and external partners and supporters
- values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
- approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- develops and encourages new and innovative solutions
- willing to take disciplined risks.
- honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, multimedia, arts, fine arts, or any related field;
- At least 3 years work experience in communications, multimedia content developing, designing, advertising, social media, marketing, public relations, or related fields
- Knowledge of working with design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Canva, After Effects. Working knowledge of video editing software such as or like Adobe Premier Cut pro, After Effects.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Good knowledge of compressions and working across various digital formats, including optimizing content for social media and online use;
- Ability to illustrate ideas in various creative looks and styles and work closely with the team to provide insights and translate your ideas into a visual outcome;
- High attention to detail and design aesthetics;
- Clear understanding of the key components in brand management;
- Ability to manage several products at once, managing consultants and working across divisions;
- Excellent personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel to the field and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children;
- Commitment to and understanding of SC’s mission, values, and principles including rights-based approaches;
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and at different levels, to motivate and inspire teamwork.
- Flexibility, live and thrive in challenging circumstances;
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
- Experience of working in an emergency setting and/or committed to building that capacity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to challenges, and work effectively in a cross-culture environment.
- The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with the SCI Equal Opportunities and Diversity policies and procedures.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education, and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize children’s rights and ensure their voices are heard.We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.Application Information
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at:Job Description - Hanoi - Communication, Design and Social Media Content Officer - National Only (2300013A) (taleo.net) Location: VietBank Building, 70-72 Ba Trieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi Closing Date: 15 March 2023
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send an email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.All employees are expected to carry out their duties by our global anti-harassment policy. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD