COMMUNICATION & EDUCATION OFFICER (m/f/d)
Fulltime / 40 hours a week / BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh, close to Cuc Phuong National Park, VietnamFOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.four-paws.org. You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing and implementing the FOUR PAWS and BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh brand and developing internal and external communications strategies to increase community awareness about animal welfare and animal protection, as well as visitor reach.
- Creating social media and website content as well as print materials that are emotional and engaging for existing followers and that attracts new followers and potential donors.
- Supporting the implementation and promotion of FOUR PAWS’ education and volunteer programs.
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Holding relevant bachelor’s degree in environment, biology, or education
- Excellent communication skills and coordinating skills
- Graphic design and visual communication skills are highly appreciated.
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese skills
- Experience in public relations, communications, and event management are an advantage
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing education programs is an advantage
- Experience in animal welfare work and wildlife conservation is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
Closing date for submission: April 30th , 2021Applications will be reviewed as they arrive. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)