- Support in developing external and internal communications materials
- Support in social media management and information management
- Support in development of electronic communication products and lay-outs for printed materials
- Support in organizing GCP meetings, events, etc.
- Be responsible for photo-taking, recording at events
- Support in translating English-Vietnamese communication related documents under supervision of GCP staff
- Participation in field trips when required to learn from GCP field activities and to provide logistics support if appropriate and
- Others as assigned by line manager.
- Young and talented graduate in Social Sciences or Communications, Journalism or relevant fields
- Experience in working with NGOs or CBOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese for both writing and speaking
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hobbies and skills for media/social media work is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- A team player yet an independent person who’s able to work under minimum supervision
- Collaboration and accountability
- Learning attitude.
- Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their applications by email in English consisting of a CV and a letter of motivation to email@example.com or Ms. Doan Thi Nhung at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 January 2021.
- Please refer to “Application for GCP Vietnam Intern” in the subject line.
- For more information on the Global Coffee Platform, please visit our website www.globalcoffeeplatform.org
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam