The Global Coffee Platform (GCP) is an inclusive multi-stakeholder sustainability platform aligning the activities of a diverse network of stakeholders to set into action the global commitments and create a thriving and sustainable coffee sector. The GCP also supports the use of the Baseline Common Code, a set of globally referenced baseline principles and practices for coffee production and processing. Through the support of this reference code, the GCP aims to enable sector-wide adoption of minimum sustainability requirements.
The members of the Global Coffee Platform include farmers and farmer organizations, trade (importers and exporters), industry (coffee roasters and retailers), other supply chain actors, civil society, individuals, and donor agencies and many other organizations.
Working place: Room 503, B1 Block, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Hanoi
The GCP Vietnam Communication Intern is responsible for supporting the GCP Vietnam team to develop its communication system to ensure the smooth internal exchange within GCP team and to outreach efficiently to GCP members and partners.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in developing external and internal communications materials
- Support in social media management and information management
- Support in development of electronic communication products and lay-outs for printed materials
- Support in organizing GCP meetings, events, etc.
- Be responsible for photo-taking, recording at events
- Support in translating English-Vietnamese communication related documents under supervision of GCP staff
- Participation in field trips when required to learn from GCP field activities and to provide logistics support if appropriate and
- Others as assigned by line manager.
- Young and talented graduate in Social Sciences or Communications, Journalism or relevant fields
- Experience in working with NGOs or CBOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese for both writing and speaking
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hobbies and skills for media/social media work is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- A team player yet an independent person who’s able to work under minimum supervision
- Collaboration and accountability
- Learning attitude.
4. OUR OFFER
Apart from perdiem when joining field trips, volunteer intern will enjoy professional and dynamic conditions and good policies of training and development.
5. HOW TO APPLY
- Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their applications by email in English consisting of a CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Doan Thi Nhung at email@example.com by 11 January 2021.
- Please refer to “Application for GCP Vietnam Intern” in the subject line.
- For more information on the Global Coffee Platform, please visit our website www.globalcoffeeplatform.org
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam