For Vietnamese Stature Foundation (VSF) is a non-profit foundation, established in 2014 to contribute to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with particular emphasis on SDGs related to education, health, equality, and environment.To achieve this mission, VSF has implemented 05 core programs: (1) School Nutrition Program; (2) Child Protection Program; (3) Young Talents Nurturing Program; (4) Act For Environment Program; (5) Healthcare for Women of Reproductive Age. Apart from the major projects to turn five core programs into reality, VSF also regularly perform activities to promote gender equality, conducts or sponsors charitable and humanitarian activities such as the program to accompany Government in the fight against COVID-19, the Blood Donation Program “Red Sunday”, “Tet for the poor”, heart surgery for children, civil construction such as building schools for poor students in highland areas, building bridges, etc.
VSF is currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill the position: COMMUNICATION INTERNQuantity: 01
Report to: Communication teamWorkplace: 4- 6 Chua Boc Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Type of job: Full-time (5 days per week)Expected starting date: June 12, 2023
Duration: at least 06 months
- Work closely with the program manager, project manager and staff of VSF to develop the weekly communication plan/ support to develop project communication plan.
- Produce communication products (both Vietnamese and English) and design images/video on VSF's communication channels such as website, facebook, youtube, Instagram.
- Participate in supporting the implementation of fundraising campaigns and projects
- Assist in performing the project’s general tasks (such as preparing logistics, documents for events/meetings)
- Basic level in using design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign...) and photography is a plus.
- Participate in the day-to-day work of the organization, e.g. reporting, attending team meetings as required
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the team.
- Dynamic, responsible, detail-oriented, and passionate for serving the society
- Have experience in organizing events and using proficiently designed software is preferred
- Skills: Good communication and presentation; computer literacy; self-management
- Language: Fluent in Vietnamese and English (verbal and written)
- Education: University student or University degree
- Background in communication is a plus
- Using a personal laptop for work
- Salary and lunch allowance
- Opportunity to work in a young, creative and dynamic environment
- Training on fundraising, project implementing and communications
- Lunch, parking and telephone expenses paid (details will be discussed during the interview)
How to apply
Please fill out the fields to apply here
Deadline of submission: May 28, 2023.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi