TERM OF REFERENCE
COMMUNICATION INTERNSHIP GCP VIETNAM
Position: Communication Intern
Organization: GCP Vietnam
Working place: Room 503, B1 Block, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Hanoi
Reporting to: Program Officer
Duration: 12 months
Expected start: June 2020
The Global Coffee Platform (GCP) is an inclusive multi-stakeholder sustainability platform aligning the activities of a diverse network of stakeholders to set into action the global commitments and create a thriving and sustainable coffee sector. The GCP also supports the use of the Baseline Common Code, a set of globally referenced baseline principles and practices for coffee production and processing. Through the support of this reference code, the GCP aims to enable sector-wide adoption of minimum sustainability requirements.
The members of the Global Coffee Platform include farmers and farmer organizations, trade (importers and exporters), industry (coffee roasters and retailers), other supply chain actors, civil society, individuals, and donor agencies and many other organizations.
The GCP Vietnam Communication Intern is responsible for supporting the GCP Vietnam team to develop its communication system to ensure the smooth internal exchange within GCP team and to outreach efficiently to GCP members and partners.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in developing external and internal communications materials
- Support in social media management and information management
- Support in development of electronic communication products and lay-outs for printed materials
- Support in organizing GCP meetings, events, etc.
- Be responsible for photo-taking, recording at events
- Support in translating English-Vietnamese communication related documents under supervision of GCP staff
- Participation in field trips when required to learn from GCP field activities and to provide logistics support if appropriate and
- Others as assigned by line manager.
- Young and talented graduate in Social Sciences or Communications, Journalism or relevant fields
- Experience in working with NGOs or CBOs is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese for both writing and speaking
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Hobbies and skills for media/social media work is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and innovative
- A team player yet an independent person who’s able to work under minimum supervision
- Collaboration and accountability
- Learning attitude.
4. OUR OFFER
This is an unpaid volunteer internship. Beside a dynamic working condition and good environment for learning and career development, volunteer intern will enjoy travelling policy (perdiem, transport and accommodation) like other staff when in the field trips.
5. HOW TO APPLY
Interested Vietnamese candidates are invited to send their applications by email in English consisting of a CV and a letter of motivation to Ms. Doan Thi Nhung at email@example.com by 31 May 2020.
Please refer to “Application for GCP Vietnam Intern” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For more information on the Global Coffee Platform, please visit our website www.globalcoffeeplatform.org
04/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP