Organisation: AMPERES Vietnam
Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet NamBranding
- Develop AMPERES identity branding such as templates for ppts, technical reports, proposals, letterheads, name cards, posters, virtual background etc
- Collaborate with management and project team to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Optimizes company website content for internet search engines
- Develop and manage social media communications for the organization
- Prepare promotional materials about the organization (company capacity statements, brochures, project profiles)
- Develop multi-media materials: interviews, videos, photo essays etc to draw out project findings and make them more accessible to a wider audience base.
- Work with AMPERES specialists to develop policy briefs, editorials and newspaper articles promoting the ideas and findings our research to a wider audience
- Write, edit, and distribute content with well-designed, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other material that communicates the company’s activities, projects and/or services.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Oversee and lead the communication/ media activities and the production of information materials for public dissemination.
- Oversee and providing strategy communication advice to the management and the technical team.
- Support in the preparation and editing of the project reports for communication purpose
- Support the establishment of work relationships with the key stakeholders including government agencies, media, NGOs, CSOs, researchers and other interested members of the general public
- Coordination and facilitation of workshop events
- Implement project activities where are assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in communications for one or more of energy, environment or water related development projects
- Experience working with international development partners
- Proficiency with web development and use of graphic design software (Adobe suite or similar)
- Strong understanding of communication techniques and best practiceprinciples
- Degree in communication or graphic design or other media related field.
- Demonstrated strong management, coordination, teamwork, and planning skills to effectively mobilise available resources to deliver the outputs.
- High proficiency in English is also essential
- An inquisitive problem-solver ethically committed to sustainability
- Strong verbal and writing skills in both English and Vietnamese, including ability to write for different audiences - internal (staff), customers, and media.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, juggling multiple competing tasks, prioritizing demands and be proactive.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work professionally and to build trusting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and can work autonomously as well as in a team environment and capacity for flexibility as tasks and priorities shift.
- Ability to self-start and troubleshoot and high attention in detail; demonstrated ability to excel in a multicultural environment.
- Approaches work with a professional, positive, and constructive attitude, even when under pressure and willing to use logic to challenge prevailing attitudes.
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of views.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact