Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Under the direct supervision of Digital Communication Officer, the national UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Explore new ways of engaging young people on the social media platforms including running various types of contests and campaigns on the Facebook during COVID-19 outbreak.
- Support the development and maintenance of UNICEF Viet Nam digital assets library for advocacy and digital fundraising.
- Provide support for public awareness-raising campaign and behaviour and social change communication activities (C4D) in emergency, WASH, COVID-19 pandemic and Education.
- Contribute to the content forward plan of UNICEF Viet Nam Social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Zalo, Linkedin, U-report, etc
- Support to develop social media content package to raise awareness of climate-related issues (including video, infographics, illustrations, animations, etc)
- Support to engage with influencers to amplify UNICEF key messages
- Contribute to the monthly social media report
- Experiement new and innovative ways to increase social media engagement, the number of fans and followers on all platforms
- Support the content creation for both UNICEF Viet Nam webpage and social media platform including producing video stories, human interest stories, photo essays, infographic
- Support the management of the Facebook feedback/commenting and monitoring performance of each post.
Under the direct supervision of the Communication for Development Officer, the national UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the management of U-Report digital platforms including U-Report Viet Nam website, U-Report Facebook, Messenger, Zalo/Viber and technical issues related to U-Report on Rapid Pro. Daily development of creative and interactive visual contents in Vietnamese and English, including Facebook posts, messages, materials featuring themes relating to child rights and emerging issues.
- Support the conduction of U-Report regular polls on Rapid Pro system by creating, conducting and analysing the flow of responses to U-Report regular and theme-based polls. Results are to be collated in required formats, timely reported for sharing with UNICEF programme sections, related partners and fed back to U-Reporters.
- Support U-Report outreach and youth engagement with monthly reports and analysis of strengths and limitations to increase outreach of 9,000 U-Reporters to an estimated number based discussion with the supervisor.
- Generate virtual and physical U-Report communities (in school, in community, champions, agents of change etc…) with regular monitoring and reporting. Network with other youth-led initiatives in Viet Nam and U-Report in other country offices.
- University graduates or under-graduates in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, any other related field or relevant charity work experience/exposure.
- Experience in photography and video editing;
- Excellent communication skills, including writing (in English and Vietnamese) and intercultural communication skills;
- High ethical standards and understanding of sensitivities pertaining to child-related/rights issues and working in a politically sensitive environment;
- Ability to research, design and execute ideas and ability to transfer knowledge and skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills (self-starter an asset);
- (*) Working experience with UN Agency’s communication is a strong advantage.
- Vietnamese(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Demonstrate previous knowledge of using social media to share key messages;
- Ability to use digital/EOS camera for photography and videography.
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
This is an announcement for a national UNV assignment. Therefore, only citizens of Vietnam and legal residents of Vietnam with refugee or stateless status can apply for this advertisement.
Application deadline: 16-11-2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation