Position: Communication Officer
The Center for Environment and Community Research (CECR) is a scientific and technical organization under Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), operating in the field of environmental protection. CECR’s mission is to promote the participation of organizations, businesses and communities in protecting and managing the water resources sustainably. The Center hopes to carry out this mission through capacity building, research and policy advocacy, information and knowledge sharing regarding water pollution control and community participation model development in the field of waste management, women empowerment as well as protection of surface water resources in localities.
The project “Collective Actions for Water Conservation” which is supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) over a three-year period, aims to promote behavioral change in water conservation as well as pollution prevention and to foster sharing responsibility for conserving water. The project requires strong cooperation among citizens, civil society organizations, scientific and technological organizations, private sectors and the government of Vietnam to ensure safe access to water for all while conserving water resources, rivers, streams, aquatic life and ecosystems. Within the framework of this project, the position is full-time and has main tasks, responsibilities, duties as follows:
Under the instructions of the Project Management Board, the Communication Officer will have the following main tasks:
- Manage project’s communication activities.
- Develop communication plans and strategies for the project.
- Coordinate with the project team to promote communication activities on various channels and social networks.
- Support organizing the implementation of project communication activities, research and other activities of the organization to ensure on-schedule progress and high efficiency.
- Report directly to the Project Management Board.
Specific Tasks include:
- Develop communication programs and activities towards effective communication according to each specific goal of the Center.
- Plan and organize campaign activities, project events.
- Directly coordinate and connect departments to implement programs and events assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Design and edit content for articles.
- Develop, enrich and diversify information channels.
- Coordinate and work with local communities to implement activities on schedule.
- Manage the documentation of the project’s products and communication-related information.
- Carry out other activities as needed under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- Proficient in English: listening, speaking, writing (priority is given to candidates with IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEIC, etc.)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the fields of journalism, media, and events.
- Have strong ability to create content and come up with ideas to organize programs and events.
- Have strong ability to shoot movies, take pictures; have knowledge in graphic design is an advantage.
- Have the ability to connect and encourage people, take initiative in coordinating and executing different jobs.
- Enthusiastic, open and friendly at work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Required supporting documents:
- CV and Cover Letter (Vietnamese / English).
- Relevant qualifications and certificates.
Salary and other benefits:
- Salary to be negotiated.
- Probation period from 1 month.
- Working environment is dynamic, friendly, and creative.
- Receive Health insurance coverage and Social insurance benefits under the Labor Law.
Application deadline: November 20, 2020
The application is sent to HR department at the email address: Admin.firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “[CECR_ Application of Communication Officer] – Full name”. The center will contact the qualified records for the interview
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020Aide Et Action International (AEAI)