Communication specialist position available at the Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition think tank
May 4, 2021
We are seeking to hire at the earliest possible starting date a Communication specialist for the Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition Social Enterprise (VIET), to strengthen the positioning of the organisation as a broadly recognised centre for know-how and dialogue platform on energy system transformation in Vietnam.
About the Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition
The Vietnam Initiative for Energy Transition (VIET) is an independent think tank with the mission to accelerate the Energy Transition process in Vietnam towards a low carbon economy based on renewable energy sources and energy efficiency.
Our main objective is to deliver fact-based analysis on key drivers for the energy transition and provide a platform for discussions on technological, economic and policy aspects of the Vietnamese energy sector. We also focus on broader information and communication exchange towards the public and policy dialogues. Created in August 2018, we are the first independent think tank in Vietnam specialized in the energy transition and climate protection.
Job description: Communication specialist
You will be collaborating to develop a global communication and media strategy for VIET. You will push boundaries of digital experience via content and communication. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a local and international team on all company communications and outreach efforts.
You have several years of marketing experience and a strong writing background, including blogs and press releases.
In this role, you will execute internal and external marketing and communications activities to support the overall branding and communications of the organization. You will collaborate to establish standards, guidelines, action plans and voice for the Think Tank through all communication.
You will develop and implement global communications and media strategy and brand recognition.
- Be responsible for all communication activities of the Company;
- Develop the communication strategy for the Company;
- Consult to the Direction Boards any communication, PR activities to build up the branding, reputation, credibility of the Company;
- Be responsible for the socio media channels (website, Facebook, LinkedIn); Monitor media and edit the press review;
- Develop and manage technical and scientific content into targeted messages for online communications platforms and policy notes; Prepare the press release;
- Support VIET analysts with reviewing, copyediting, translation, summary writing;
- Summarizing and designing VIET’ research reports in languages (EN – VN) with infographic message; Translating documents (EN – VN);
- Review and provide recommendations for presentations;
- Monitor, track and measure all communication activities to demonstrate quantifiable results and performance indicators;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on special events, supporting logistics and communications needs;
- Perform manage legal issues so as to ensure the research or speaks by VIET in accordance with legal regulations of Vietnam;
- Establish and maintain relationship and to formulate working programs with relevant Government authorities and Donors;
- Participate to other activities as requested.
- Work in an international environment.
- Opportunities to be trained professionally on energy fields.
- Monthly salary: competitive (based on direct negotiation and allocated works).
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Master Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Brand Management, Marketing or similar field;
- Perfect English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage;
- An inquisitive journalism spirit, unafraid to ask questions;
- Familiarity with WordPress, Photoshop, online and desktop productivity suites;
- Experience in Vietnam communication culture is required;
- Experience in energy sector is preferred;
- Experience with non-profit organizations is a plus.
How to apply
The position is based in Hanoi. Term of contract is 12 months full time after 01 month’ probation period, with a possible extension depending on results. The position is available immediately. The selection process is competitive. Shortlisted candidates will get opportunities to meet with the team and VIET’s leaders.
Application deadline: 18 May 2021.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications (including a cover letter, a CV describing your relevant experience and availability to start, 2-3 writing samples and other supporting documents) to firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI