To assist the Communication and advocacy team with various communication work done by Save the Children in Vietnam, including internal and external communication, in compliance with Save the Children communication guidelines, as well as contributions to communication material development to promote programs, share information sharing and our brand.
Assist the Communications and Advocacy Team to:
- Update Save the Children information on relevant websites and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram etc.) with guidance from Communications team members
- Provide translation support for Communications team members in Country Office’s communications products (social media content, Press Release, Presentation, etc.)
- Support on designing and contributing ideas for communications materials (including program brochures, infographics, videos and other promotional products) with content from program teams, with guidance from Communications team members
- Provide support for Communications team in event preparation and taking good photos/short videos of Save the Children’s activities (both internal and external)
- Support Communications team in implementation of Red Alert campaign and other program campaigns
- Maintain and update the filing of documentation, photographic materials, and video library for Communications team
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
- New graduate (bachelor - university degree), preferably journalism/ media
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Some knowledge of publications preparation and desktop publishing
- Some experience in social marketing and/or public education
- Ability to manage/maintain information systems, databases, websites
- Familiar with publicity, promotions, public relations, advertising
- Excellent spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- Some experience of working with the media and networking skills preferred
- Teamwork and coordination skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerate
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Deadline for submission: 11/04/2022
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
13/07/2022Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ tại Hà Nội
12/07/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
28/06/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact