We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
The role of Communications and Advocacy Officer is to lead collaboration with program teams in implementation of communications, advocacy and campaign strategies, media engagement plans, digital and social media strategies, visibility and communications plans for programs and Save the Children\'s brand roll-out. The post holder will work to ensure the compliance with government requirements on campaign and advocacy initiatives.
The post holder will lead the production and development of communications materials that are necessary for communication with donors, stakeholders, government, beneficiaries and Save the Children staff members. S/he will work on positive media relations with the local media outlets in Vietnam, to boost the public profile of Save the Children in Vietnam, in addition to supporting program teams on advocacy initiatives.
Campaign and Advocacy
- Lead on Save the Children\'s campaign efforts through raising public awareness, leading on implementation of campaign activities, producing social media materials, supporting programs in organization of high level advocacy events and media collaboration
- Coordinate with all Project and Program Managers in planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on campaigning initiatives as well as coordination with the program team
- Coordinate with Program and Project Managers in development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of advocacy plans for Vietnam country office
- Work with the MEAL team in communicating the program evidence and best practice to support and inform implementation of advocacy plan and achievement of program results at scale
- Support Program/Project Managers to plan and utilize advocacy and campaigns budgets.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with Save the Children\'s campaign ambassador(s)
- Lead on engagement with regional and global leads for communications, campaigns and media.
- Produce accurate, clear and consistent information and communications outputs that highlight children\'s situation and Save the Children\'s work in Vietnam, including case studies, feature stories, and blogs.
- Produce visually appealing and brand-aligned external marketing materials for all sectors and programmes, including for fundraising purposes.
- Review and approve TORs for printing and production of all communication materials (all themes)
- With the support of the Communications and Advocacy Assistant, develop social media plan as well as production of multimedia materials, including photos, videos, infographics, animation, etc.
- In collaboration with Program and Area Managers, develop specific communications plans for each thematic area and ensure roles and responsibilities for implementation of the plan are agreed and clear.
- Ensure high-quality internal communications materials across our internal channels. Promote sharing, learning, and interactive dialogue among staff.
- Obtain approval for publishing materials as per relevant Save the Children\'s procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
- Actively engage the local media to raise Save the Children\'s public profile and spread messages from Save the Children that can help communicate relevant messages and gain acceptance from the general public, partners and beneficiaries
- Produce and ensure the quality of media engagement materials, including media packs, press releases, and information sheets
- Support national and international media engagement in humanitarian crises in Vietnam
- Lead media field visits
- Obtain approvals for media content as per relevant Save the Children\'s procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
- Build capacity of programme staff to understand the advocacy, campaign and communications approaches, tools and requirements
- Manage and ensure capacity building of Communications and Advocacy Assistant, Intern and project communications staff assigned to support advocacy, campaigns and communications work
- The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
- University degree in journalism or media/communications
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2-3 years work experience in communications or media fields
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver key messages to the media
- Extensive experience with social media engagement
- Skilled in doing page layouts and design
- Experience in social campaigns and advocacy
- Good understanding of the key components in brand management
- Strong personal organisational skills, including time management, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to travel to field offices and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document and use format. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Apr 20, 2021
To have more information, please click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID