Save the Children started our work in Vietnam in 1990, and implements programs in the key thematic areas: Education, Health and Nutrition, Child Protection, Child Rights and Governance, Child Poverty, Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Emergency Response. At present, Vietnam Country Office has programs in 20 out of 63 provinces in Vietnam.
Save the Children in Vietnam continues to develop innovative programming that reflects the overall strategic goal of measurably improving the survival, health, protection and development of Vietnam’s poorest children by strengthening the capacity of women and children, caring adults, communities and partner organizations.
Save the Children is committed to ensuring that all our personnel and programmes are absolutely safe for children.
Child Safeguarding positioning statement:
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
We are looking for Vietnamese national for:
- Vacancy: Communications and Campaign Coordinator
- Location: Hanoi
The following are the main accountabilities:
- Lead on Save the Children’s Every Last Child campaign efforts through raising public awareness on the education and nutrition issues facing ethnic minority children, through leading on implementation of campaign activities, producing social media materials, supporting programs in organization of high level advocacy events and media collaboration;
- Coordinate with all Project and Program Managers in planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on campaigning initiatives as well as coordination with the program team;
- Support the development of campaign proposals to design log frames and budgets, and draft narratives in alignment with the Every Last Child campaign plan;
- Support DPDQA in design and planning for any other campaign initiatives.
- Produce accurate, clear and consistent information and communications outputs that highlight children’s situation and Save the Children’s work in Vietnam, including case studies, feature stories, and blogs;
- Produce visually appealing and brand-aligned external marketing materials for all sectors and programmes, including for fundraising purposes;
- Lead in the development of social media plan as well as production of multimedia materials, including photos, videos, infographics, animation, etc.
- In collaboration with Program and Area Managers, develop specific communications plans for each thematic area and ensure roles and responsibilities for implementation of the plan are agreed and clear;
- Keep all social media and web sites updated including Vietnam Office sites and all related project sites;
- Ensure good external representation of Save the Children through marketing materials and the management of Save the Children’s website and other social media outlets;
- Proactively seek out communications opportunities to showcase Save the Children programme successes, both internally and externally, for all 6 thematic areas;
- Ensure high-quality internal communications materials across our internal channels;
- Promote sharing, learning, and interactive dialogue among staff.
- Keep and manage a database of communication materials for all 6 thematic areas;
- Obtain approval for publishing materials as per relevant SCI procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
- Actively engage the local media to raise Save the Children’s public profile and spread messages from Save the Children that can help communicate relevant messages and gain acceptance from the general public, partners and beneficiaries;
- Produce and ensure the quality of media engagement materials, including media packs, press releases, and information sheets;
- Produce key messages for spokespeople across all projects in the 6 thematic areas in Save the Children Vietnam as required;
- Proactively seek out key media opportunities and pitch them to senior members of staff, including senior management teams, technical advisors and heads of programmes;
- Support national and international media engagement in humanitarian crises in Vietnam;
- Conduct regular media monitoring of the local media on what is being reported on key issues related to children and Save the Children;
- Lead media field visits;
- Obtain approvals for media content as per relevant SCI procedures and protocols, and in line with Vietnamese laws.
- Coordinate with Program and Project Managers in development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of advocacy plans for Vietnam country office;
- Work with the MEAL team in communicating the program evidence and best practice to support and inform implementation of advocacy plan and achievement of program results at scale;
- Support Program/Project Managers to plan and utilize advocacy and campaigns budgets.
- Ensure all materials are printed and designed according to Save the Children’s brand guidelines;
- Be a brand ambassador, promoting the values, behaviour and aesthetics of the brand;
- Review and approve TORs for printing and production of all communication materials (all themes).
- Support DRR & ER Program Manager and CD in national and international media engagement in emergencies in Vietnam;
- Deploy in the event of an emergency if necessary to gather necessary content;
- During security incidents or crises, send out brief daily updates on the external situation.
- Support Program managers in communications during donor trips as necessary;
- Help organise external events for the country office as necessary.
- Build capacity of programme staff to understand the advocacy, campaign and communications approaches, tools and requirements;
- Manage and ensure capacity building of Communications and Campaign Assistant and/or interns assigned to support advocacy, campaigns and communications work.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in communications, arts, fine arts, or any related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience in advertising, communications, social media, media management, event management, marketing, public relations or any related field;
- Strong experience of leading or implementing strategic communications campaigns.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to speak confidently in front of the media, donors and senior staff;
- Ability to deliver key messages to the media;
- Good eye for page layouts and design;
- Good understanding of social media engagement;
- Good understanding of the key components in brand management;
- Excellent personal organisational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Experience of working in related human development issues especially one or more of Save the Children’s sectors (i.e. child poverty, child protection, child rights governance, education, health and nutrition) an advantage;
- Willingness to travel to field offices and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children;
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI mission, values and principles including rights-based approaches;
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and at different levels, to motivate and inspire team work.
- Flexibility, live and thrive in challenging circumstances;
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
- Experience of working in an emergency setting and/or commitment to build that capacity;
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to challenges, and work effectively in a cross culture environment.
All application packages must be submitted via https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1900039J&tz=G...
The closing date for application is 5pm on 31 December 2019. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID