- Job size: Part-time.
- Job duration: From December 15, 2023 until December 31, 2025, with possibility of extension.
- **Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese residents will be eligible to apply.**
- Location: Hanoi
- Deadline: 05/12/2023
BackgroundThe Provincial Green Index Initiative is a collaborative program implemented by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) with assistance from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) since 2023. The new Provincial Green Index (PGI) is a public index that promotes provincial governments’ efforts to improve environmental quality and green practices by firms in Vietnam’s 63 provinces. The first PGI report was publicly released in April 2023 under the Provincial Competitiveness Index (PCI) program. For further information on the Provincial Competitiveness Index, visit www.pcivietnam.vn
As the PCI provides a great service to Vietnam and its continued success is critical to ongoing economic prosperity, in this PGI Initiative, the new Provincial Green Index will be refined and strengthened on the foundation of the PCI to intensify efforts to develop environmentally friendly business environments nationally and within provinces in Vietnam that foster sustainable private sector development.PGI/VCCI is looking for a qualified professional for the position of Communications and Data Analysis Expert to spearhead, implement the PGI Initiative’s internal and external communication activities and analyze data collected from the annual PCI-PGI survey. This incumbent will be based at the VCCI Office in Hanoi, Vietnam with regular travel to the target locations.
Scope of the workUnder the direct supervision of the Program Manager, the Communications and Data Insights Coordinator will collaborate with the PGI/VCCI team to implement the following tasks:
- Lead the development and execution of strategic plans for the PGI Initiative, with a special focus on the Program’s information platform, ensuring alignment with overall objectives.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy that effectively disseminates data-driven insights, aligning with and advancing the objectives of the PGI Initiative.
- Craft clear, compelling communication materials that translate complex data into understandable, relevant information for various stakeholders, including partners, donors, and the media.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders, using data-driven insights to influence and advocate for the PGI Initiative’s goals
- Develop social media communication, media production to increase general public outreach, including the existing PCI website, Facebook fanpage, quarterly newsletter in English and Vietnamese
- Develop and maintain media contacts and relations to ensure accurate coverage of PGI and PCI in the media
- Manage PGI’s mailing list and contact database
- Maintain a database of communication materials
Data Analysis and Synthesis:
Process and analyze the collected data from the annual PCI-PGI survey to create visually compelling representations of survey findings (info graphics, dashboards, presentations) for reports, presentations, program website and communication materials, ensuring they are accessible to a non-technical audience.
Collaborate with data teams to interpret, summarize, and glean insights from data, particularly focusing on investment and governance trends that impact strategic initiatives.
Integrated Business Strategy Development:
Utilize data insights to inform the development of strategic initiatives, including the PGI Program’s information platform plan, ensuring these strategies are grounded in solid analysis and are communicated effectively to stakeholders.
Lead the strategic use of digital platforms, including social media, to disseminate data insights and key messages, expanding the reach and influence of the PGI Initiative.
- Participate in and present at PCI-PGI diagnostic workshops in province
- Work cross-functionally with data analysts and program leaders to ensure a cohesive approach to strategy development and implementation.
- Participate in the execution of stakeholder meetings, workshops, and other events, preparing data-driven content and strategic communications to drive discussions and decision-making.
- Relevant university degree in communication and data, marketing, public relations, social sciences, project management, public policy, data analysis or equivalent experience
- Strong expertise in both communications and survey data analysis
- Ability to translate complex data into compelling narratives and visualizations and to produce concise and creative contents in both English and Vietnamese
- Proficiency with data visualization and analysis tools
- Ability to use graphic design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Mailchimp, etc.) is preferable
- Experience in content management and digital communications
- Understanding of the media landscape, including comfort with developing press releases, public service announcements and other written communication with the media and public.
- Experience of working for USAID funded-projects and/or non-profit setting is desirableAbility and willingness to travel for work
How to applyPlease email a cover letter explaining your interest in and qualifications for the position along with your resume (combined in one single pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 5, 2023. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about the PGI Initiative, please visit our website: pcivietnam.vnKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer