|Position||Communications and Fundraising Intern|
|Team||Communications and Fundraising|
|Status||Part-time, paid internship|
To support the Communications and Fundraising team to meet its goal through ensuring accurate and timely donation information and providing translation support across the organisation.
Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation is a grassroots charity serving children in crisis throughout Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves the best care we can offer. Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities, and children who have been trafficked. We rescue kids from danger and slavery, reunite them with their families when we can, and provide all the services
needed for recovery and growth. The Communications and Fundraising team ensures the success of Blue Dragon’s work through
fundraising, communications and marketing, and by maintaining our excellent reputation with donors, sponsors and the wider community.
Blue Dragon is a child-safe organization, committed to the protection and exceptional care of children. We require all staff and volunteers to agree to and abide by our Child Protection Code of Conduct.
We offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without discrimination or harassment. We will make any necessary job accommodation for persons with disabilities o special needs.
● Uphold Blue Dragon’s mission and values
● Ensure the donor database, email database and related systems are accurate and up to
● Update the in-kind donation database
● Provide quality translation for the whole organisation
Position responsibilities will be negotiated with the manager and other team expected to include:
Donor database and information flow
● Check bank accounts and donation platforms to record donations int
● Add new donations and notify relevant team member about the don
● Work with Data Administration to cross check and update donor info
Liaise with Administration on logistics of collection of in-kind donatio
Maintain the in-kind donation database
Translation and Team support
Support translation where required
Collaborate across Blue Dragon and within an interdisciplinary team
Participate in team meetings by identifying needs and problems an and improvements
Assist team members in hosting visitors to the Hanoi centre
The intern supports the whole Communications and Fundraising team, and Data Administrator and Donor Relations.
Key selection criteria
Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills
Demonstrated commitment to Blue Dragon values
Demonstrated skills in working with system and data
Willingness to learn and develop
Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, email and Internet
Desirable but not essential
● Experience in working in NGO environment
Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact person: Ms Nguyen Thi Bich Nguyet.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam