Lawrence S. Ting Foundation (LSTF) was established in 2005 as a local NGO in Vietnam. So far it hassupported more than 1.8 million underprivileged people across the whole country. We mainly provide support at the education and health sectors to people in need. Its major works include life skills training for students, improving quality education for children with disability, capacity building for teachers and medical personal and so on. Pls find more information from our website: lstf.org.vn
Now, we are looking for a Communications Assistant, creating eye-catching coms materials as well as supporting the Communications Officer to uphold the org's image. Key duties of this position include, but not limited to the followings:
1. WORKING CONTEXT
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City with some travels to the fields as required.
- Job type: Full-time
- Report to: Communications Officer
- Job level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Staff directly supervised: 0
2. JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY
Communications Assistant has the roles and responsibilities in 1) designing and creating coms materials that meet the organizational vision; 2) preparing contents and managing social media; 3) administrative and support team in other tasks.
3. MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1) Create visual designs and manage the organizational external images:
- Design and edit communication materials such as newsletters, EDM, standees, brochures, proposals, so on;
- Script, translate, and create video clips for external communications purposes;
- Support in drafting brand guidelines for how logos and other coms materials should be displayed and used;
- Support the Communications Officer with external image management (double-check the LSTF's coms materials to ensure that they are presenting correctly).
2) Prepare contents and monitor social media/website:
- Draft and post social media and website contents in accordance with the social media strategy;
- Maintain and update coms platforms (Facebook, Youtube, and Website) as well as generate the analysis reports across these sites;
- Answer the telephone, emails, media pages (Facebook, Youtube, Website, etc.), and/or direct questions to appropriate people;
- Support Communications Officer in managing coms databases including photos, graphics, icons, infographics, etc.
3) Administrative and others:
- Organising calendars, schedules as well as updating contact lists;
- Support organising coms and marketing events;
- Perform tasks assigned by the directly supervised.
4. QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in designs, communications, marketing or relevant field;
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in designs, communications or digital marketing with a proven track record.
Essential skills and competencies
- Proficient with design and making clip software (eg Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere);
- Experience in producing digital contents and communication materials;
- An understanding of various platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and Google analytics;
- High responsibility, and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong attention to details, punctuality and confidentiality and result orientation;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to deliver outstanding results;
- Good command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits;
- Dynamic and learning working environment;
- A culture of thriving for excellence and creative thinking.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and the cover letter in English with the email subject "Application for Communications Assistant-candidate full name’’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. We sincerely appreciate your interest in this job opportunity, but only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
U.S Consulate Ho Chi Minh City
14/02/2023World Share Corporation Korea
10/02/2023Save Vietnam\'s Wildlife
06/02/2023Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)