- establish a Delta-wide sand-and-gravel budget in consultation with stakeholders to create a shared understanding of the scope and impact of unsustainable extraction rates;
- promote public awareness of the impact of unsustainable sediment exploitation in the Mekong Delta;
- promote participation and dialogue between key actors in the Vietnamese construction sector;
- provide information on the risks associated with sand mining and opportunities of sustainable alternative sourcing for sand and gravel;
- Suggest directions for improved policies and practices in relation to sustainable sand and gravel mining.
- Raise awareness of the risks deriving from uncontrolled and unsustainable sand mining;
- Raise awareness of benefits deriving from sustainable sand mining and the adoption of alternative sources to aggregates.
- The Campaign targets stakeholders at two levels: a) the national level through a digital campaign; b) the regional level of the Mekong Delta area.
- The Target Audience for the Campaign is divided into three groups: a. Government Policy Makers; b. Private and public sector actors in the construction sector; c. The wider public audience, specifically in the Mekong Delta.
- Campaign duration is subject to budgetary and strategic considerations which will be decided with WWF-Viet Nam. Ideally, the campaign will be launched between February and May 2021 and possibly also by the end of the project conclusion (Dates to be discussed and defined).
- Have at least five years of experience in successful campaign development and management, strategic communication, and media engagement experience, preferably on sensitive issues such as sand mining.
- Proven expertise in building campaigns based on scientific findings and communicating these in an understandable and motivational manner.
- Familiarity with the Vietnamese media landscape.
- Experience undertaking similar projects and assignments.
- Previous expertise with CSOs or UN system;
- Proficiency and proven capacity to produce high-quality output in the Vietnamese language. The following would be considered an advantage:
- Proficiency in both Vietnamese and English languages
- An established media network and media contacts with key Vietnamese media
- Prior experience of communication on issues of environment, climate change, or sustainable natural resource management.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children