(Vietnamese national only)
|Hanoi, Viet Nam|
Type of Appointment:
Estimated Start Date:
|As soon as possible|
|5:00 PM, May 27, 2020|
1. Nature of the consultancy:
An initial six-month Communications consultant role (June 2019 – November 2020; full time basis) to support a team involved in the implementation of a UK Home Office-funded project to combat modern slavery and human trafficking from Vietnam across five key city and provinces (Quang Ninh, Hai Phong, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh).
2. IOM project to which the consultancy is contributing:
Tackling Modern Slavery in Vietnam (TMSV): An interagency programme for behaviour change, access to justice and reintegration support.
3. Tasks to be performed under this contract:
Exchange communication with IOM project team and partners and work with event/media companies to support the delivery of TMSV project communication plans, including:
a) Develop communications materials for BCC campaigns and events, including putting out press release and other media engagement from IOM.
b) Support project team in writing/editing, documenting case studies and lessons learned, supervising the production of communication tools and materials.
c) Research and visit the project fields on related project issues, taking photos, making videos and capturing stories to support project evaluation.
d) Support the development and dissemination of online social media contents and other outreach initiatives within TMSV project and other relevant activities of IOM on a regular basis as consulted with the project team.
e) Engage in monitoring the social media and mass media to provide regular updates on topics related to irregular migration and modern slavery in the UK.
f) Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
4. Education and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken forms in English and Vietnamese;
- Fully conversant with use of new technology for communications and outreach including the web and multimedia tools;
- Organised, efficient and able to meet deadlines and manage events;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communication or related field;
- Highly desirable: photography, video and design/layout skills, some relevant experience working on issues related to human trafficking, vulnerability, and/or migration;
5. How To Apply:
Completed applications, including application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
6. Posting period:
From 12.05.2020 to 27.05.2020
Note: In order to view the IOM Personal History form, must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Agency to Provide Support in Developing a Risk Communication Course, Testing and Evaluating the CourseWHO
31/07/2020Natural Resource Governance Institute (NRGI)
07/08/2020Save the Children
26/07/2020Trung tâm Phát triển Sáng tạo Xanh ( GreenID)