HEALTHBRIDGE CANADA IN VIETNAM
Job title : Communications Consultant (full time) Position description: Working in Tobacco Control and Non-Communicable Diseases Prevention Program (TC&NCDs Prevention Program) focussing on communications. Reports to : TC&NCDs Prevention Program Manager, HealthBridge Period : Starting as soon as possible, one year contract with possible extension Main place of work : Hanoi
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve health and health equity among vulnerable populations through research, policy and action. HealthBridge has been operating in Vietnam since 1993 in the areas Health, Nutrition and Food Security; Livable Cities, Gender Equality and Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health; Tobacco Control; Alcohol Control; and Non-Communication Diseases Prevention.
HealthBridge in Vietnam is currently looking for a qualified Vietnamese candidate to fill the position of Communications Consultant for the project on supporting policy development for a sugar-sweetened beverages (SSB) tax and nutrition labels in Vietnam.
- Support the Country Director and Program Manager in launching the communication activities in line with the program strategies and workplans;
- Closely partner with the mass media for media coaching and providing the update information about SSBs tax and nutrition labels in Viet Nam;
- Assist the Country Director and Program Manager in planning, launching and organizing the specific communication activities;
- Participate in the strategic meetings, program conferences with stakeholders, donors and other partners as requested, prepare and document the key takeaways and share with the team;
- Support the Country Director and Program Manager in managing and responding to media crisis (if any)
- Developing project’s communication materials such as videos, info-graphic, booklet...
- Draft the monthly and quarterly report of communication with specific deliverables to the organization;
- Maintain an easily accessible archive or reports, photos, news clips, updates for the program.
- Send timely updates from key events, suggested social media posts and attachments to the organization.
- Help organize workshops, trainings and meetings, and take on other duties as needed;
- Conduct translation and interpretation as required;
- Perform other duties as may be requested by the Program Manager and Country Director
- In and out -country travel if requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or Communication;
- At least 5- year continued experience in design, administration and launching the communication campaign.
- Have good network with journalists and media agencies;
- Have a good background of state management system, policy and legislation related to health programs, nutrition is preferred.
- Strong spoken and written English and Vietnamese language skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to perform multitasking under time pressure;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Have knowledge of public health and Non-Communication Diseases prevention and nutrition;
- Basic design skills (Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator)
- Advanced video editing skills;
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across all platforms;
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Tiktok, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailing applicable experience and skills, and a CV referencing “Communications Consultant” in the subject title to email@example.com
Closing Date: March 19, 2021
No Phone calls.
Only short -listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam