HEALTHBRIDGE CANADA IN VIETNAM
Job title : Communications Consultant (full time) Position description: Working in Tobacco Control and Non-Communicable Diseases Prevention Program (TC&NCDs Prevention Program) focussing on communications. Reports to : TC&NCDs Prevention Program Manager, HealthBridge Period : Starting as soon as possible, one year contract with possible extension Main place of work : Hanoi
HealthBridge is an international, non-profit, non-governmental organization that works to improve health and health equity among vulnerable populations through research, policy and action. HealthBridge has been operating in Vietnam since 1993 in the areas Health, Nutrition and Food Security; Livable Cities, Gender Equality and Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health; Tobacco Control; Alcohol Control; and Non-Communication Diseases Prevention.
HealthBridge in Vietnam is currently looking for a qualified Vietnamese candidate to fill the position of Communications Consultant for the project on supporting policy development for a sugar-sweetened beverages (SSB) tax and nutrition labels in Vietnam.
- Support the Country Director and Program Manager in launching the communication activities in line with the program strategies and workplans;
- Closely partner with the mass media for media coaching and providing the update information about SSBs tax and nutrition labels in Viet Nam;
- Assist the Country Director and Program Manager in planning, launching and organizing the specific communication activities;
- Participate in the strategic meetings, program conferences with stakeholders, donors and other partners as requested, prepare and document the key takeaways and share with the team;
- Support the Country Director and Program Manager in managing and responding to media crisis (if any)
- Developing project’s communication materials such as videos, info-graphic, booklet...
- Draft the monthly and quarterly report of communication with specific deliverables to the organization;
- Maintain an easily accessible archive or reports, photos, news clips, updates for the program.
- Send timely updates from key events, suggested social media posts and attachments to the organization.
- Help organize workshops, trainings and meetings, and take on other duties as needed;
- Conduct translation and interpretation as required;
- Perform other duties as may be requested by the Program Manager and Country Director
- In and out -country travel if requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or Communication;
- At least 5- year continued experience in design, administration and launching the communication campaign.
- Have good network with journalists and media agencies;
- Have a good background of state management system, policy and legislation related to health programs, nutrition is preferred.
- Strong spoken and written English and Vietnamese language skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to perform multitasking under time pressure;
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Have knowledge of public health and Non-Communication Diseases prevention and nutrition;
- Basic design skills (Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator)
- Advanced video editing skills;
- Deep understanding of current and future digital trends across all platforms;
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, Tiktok, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, detailing applicable experience and skills, and a CV referencing “Communications Consultant” in the subject title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: March 19, 2021
No Phone calls.
Only short -listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)