Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Status: Full-time. Permanent. Native English speaker preferred.
Application due: 01 June 2020
Starting date: As soon as possible
The Communications Coordinator (CC) is based in HCMC, Vietnam and reports directly to the Development and Communications Director (DCD). The CC is responsible to coordinate all aspects of external communication activities from planning to execution and monitoring. Under the direction of the DCD, the Communications Coordinator works with members from AIP Foundation’s programs teams across different offices to create content for social media, website, newsletter and press releases to nurture a positive public perception of AIP Foundation.
- Coordinate creation, production, and dissemination of AIP Foundation’s global publications and communications materials
- Create content for AIP Foundation’s website and social media accounts
- Manage AIP Foundation’s monthly newsletter
- Write and produce presentations, speeches and press releases to ensure effective promotion of the organization’s image and work
- Coordinate with program teams across different offices to create photo and video projects; maintain photo and video archives
- Work with the graphic designer and program teams of all countries to create program infographics, posters, and other program materials
Please contact us for detailed Job Description.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in communications, including writing of press release, case studies and newsletters
- Experience with branding and the effective production of printed and online materials
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems, Graphic design software, and managing websites
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; including demonstrated ability to tailor communications to be effective for a range of audiences and purposes;
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and work strategically
- Experience with branding and the effective production of printed and online materials.
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally. Native English speaker preferred.
Applications are due 01 June 2020. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum three-page CV, and three references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand and Chengdu in China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visithttp://aip-foundation.org/
04/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP