ASIF Australia Limited (ASIF FOUNDATION) is an international non-governmental organization established in Australia in 2018. ASIF Foundation has started its operation in Vietnam since 2020. Through community development projects and assistance programs for impact-led organizations, ASIF Foundation aspires to bring about sustainable changes in areas including clean water and sanitation, good health and well-being, quality education, no poverty and sustainable community, contributing to improving the living conditions of vulnerable groups and ultimately to Vietnam's development.ASIF Foundation is looking for a full-time Manager of Communications & Fundraising to join its team in an exciting time of organizational growth and development.
Job Title: Communications & Corporate Partnerships Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Reporting Relationships: Report directly to Executive Director
Location: 62 Tan Canh, Ward 01, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam.
Deadline for submission: 30/10/2023
1. Developing and maintaining partnerships with businesses and other types of donors and supporters
2. Strategy and planning
- Maintain relations with donors/funding partners, expanding the network with new corporate and individual donors;
- Work with the Executive Director to create solicitation and year-round engagement strategies to retain current and attract new donors in order to meet and exceed annual revenue targets;
- Be in-charge of administration work that supports donor relations development: proposals, budgets, organization profile, donation or funding packages, funding reports,…etc. for raising funds from corporate and individual donors;
- Discover companies’ corporate social responsibility and/or workplace giving objectives, identify opportunities that align with ASIF Foundation’s goals, and work with staff to create engagement initiatives and opportunities;
- Develop suitable crowdfunding campaigns for ASIF Foundation’s programs and projects;
- Manage ASIF Foundation’s donor management system and data;
- Developing and executing fundraising events and other strategic giving education events;
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the management.
3. Management of communication activities and fundraising for the organization's projects
- Lead the annual fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets across the range of revenue streams accordingly to the organization’s strategy;
- In cooperation with the executive director, lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve agreed long-term organization’s goals;
- Lead the team to achieve the department’s goals;
- Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds;
Develop communication, fundraising, and brand development plans for the organization; create overall communication and fundraising budgets for the organization and individual projects in accordance with organization’s strategy;
Ensure fundraising targets for projects/ASIF Foundation are met as required by the management at each stage;
Directly implement communication campaigns, including both internal and external communications;
Provide guidance, advice, and training on communication and fundraising for community organizations funded by ASIF Foundation: Assist organizations in planning appropriate communication and fundraising strategies, support event organization and related communication and fundraising activities;
Develop communication toolkits for each project (if applicable) and maximize the use of communication tools to facilitate effective connections between ASIF Foundation and funded projects;
Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing and communication materials;
Organize/cooperate in organizing communication and fundraising campaigns/events. Collaborate with communication service providers to generate new ideas, programs, and activities. Develop relationships with relevant media networks in the organization's field of operation, including government agencies, media outlets, professional management units, collaborators, etc.;
Research potential sponsors, fundraising opportunities, and enhance community awareness of the organization's work;
Build relationships with sponsors or major corporations, ensuring their satisfaction with their contribution programs and keeping them informed of progress and key milestones;
Manage and store information and fundraising activities of sponsors in ASIF Foundation's database;
Organize the management of documents and communication data, ensuring scientific and secure storage.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Communications/ Marketing/ Economics/ or relevant professional degree;
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrable track record of Strategic Fundraising;
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at management level in a comparable national/ international organizations;
- Experience of utilizing the strength of an organization brand for charity/business development;
- Proven track record of meeting challenging income targets;
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholder, client and donor relationships;
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans;
- Proven track record in fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization;
- Effective dissemination of information to large and diverse groups.
- Strong leadership skills;
- Track record of bringing innovative creative thinking and fresh ideas to an organization and/ or its services;
- Knowledge of the fundraising environment and of a range techniques and disciplines which will support the cost effective generation of income for ASIF Foundation;
- Exceptionally convincing and persuasive written and oral skills with the ability to present and convey complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently;
- Ability to be effective both strategically and at a hands-on, operational level.
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate the type of initiatives and programmers within the scope of the post and initiate, develop and deliver new initiatives that build on their successes;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions;
- Commitment to ASIF Foundation’s core values and strategic direction.
- Innovative management style;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets.
- The 13th salary bonus
- Private healthcare insurance
- Opportunity for training/ coaching
- To be promoted to higher level
- Hybrid working
How to Apply
To respond to this opportunity, please send your Cover letter written in English stating the expectation, up-to-date Curriculum Vitae with at least two most recent employment references to email@example.com referencing “Communications & Corporate Partnerships Manager Opportunity” in the subject title.Application Deadline: Oct 30, 2023.
Please note that applications will be treated in confidence and cannot be returned, only candidates invited to an interview will be contacted.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự