Communications Expert - Green Bond Readiness Program
Are you passionate about greening the financial sector? This is a rare and unique opportunity to be a change-maker by designing and executing the communication activities of GGGI's Green Bond Readiness program, funded by the Government of Luxembourg. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, the Communications Expert will support GGGI's Green Bond Readiness Program to design and implement a strong corporate communications and PR strategy that will enhance the program and GGGI's profile in the fast-emerging Green Finance/ESG space.
Communications Expert (Green Bond Readiness Program) will own the development and execution of a comprehensive communication plan. The Communications Expert will also play an important role in adding value to the project from a strategic stakeholder management point of view.
This is a very unique opportunity for the right candidate with relevant experience and a good understanding of the financial sector, to take up a highly responsible program position and lead the delivery of communications related outputs. The position plays a key role in delivering top quality outputs which meet high quality standards in the most effective and efficient way.
Based in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as 'green growth', which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
Since 2012, GGGI has been working with the Vietnamese government on the development and implementation of Viet Nam's Green Growth Strategy. GGGI's office is embedded within the Ministry of Planning and Investment (MPI), the focal point of green growth policy in Viet Nam. In addition to the collaboration with MPI, GGGI has since expanded the country program to cover three priorities for green growth in Viet Nam; green finance, clean energy and urban green growth, with the Ministry of Industry & Trade (MOIT), Ministry of Construction (MoC), Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment (MONRE), Ministry of Finance (MoF), and other government institutions.
The role of Communications Expert (Green Bond Readiness Program) is to manage all internal and external communications and improve the communications flows of the Viet Nam Green Bond Readiness Program. The position holder will promote a positive image of GGGI through contents development, press releases and social media posts in alignment with GGGI HQ strategy and country objectives.
Communications Expert (Green Bond Readiness Program) is responsible for building, maintenance and strengthening the relationships with key stakeholders.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with journalists and key external partners including GGGI suppliers and contractors regarding communications work.
- Internally collaborate with Communications Unit both in Viet Nam Country office and Head Quarter
- Leading the delivery of Green Bond Readiness Program communication strategy with support from GGGI country team and relevant stakeholders
The tasks include leading and contributing to the following areas of work:
- Strategy design and implementation
- Develop and implement a communication and PR strategy for Viet Nam Green Bond Readiness Program that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company's policies, principles and strategies, and to keep up to date with relevant developments in the Green Finance space.
- Adhere to the company's style guide, ensuring that we produce high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with GGGI staff and managers to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company's strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Content creation
- Plan, edit and produce content for a variety of internal and external communication channels including but not limited to press releases, website, infographics, blogs and newsletters.
- Responsible for the design of all communication materials and publications including but not limited to flyers, brochures, investment teasers, reports, and presentations related to the Green Bond readiness program.
- Event support
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences. Responsible for the communications and PR work of relevant events and webinars.
- Collaborate with project teams
- Support communications for other programs in Vietnam if necessary
- Any other tasks related to his/her area of work as requested by Country Representative and/or program managers
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field. Master's degree is preferable.
- Preferably 8 years of professional experience related to leading communications and related work streams. Lower years of experience can be considered to be compensated by solid expertise in delivering quality outputs in content production and design (6-7 years plus).
- Experience of working in/covering finance sector is highly desirable
- Excellent command of English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
- Strategic thinker and solutions-oriented, with good ability to multitask and work in a matrix environment
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Good team working ability.
- Familiar with design software and content management systems is a plus.
- Work experience from an international/multicultural environment preferred.
- Understand and actively supports GGGI's mission, vision and values.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement, client relationship, communication, teamwork, and consensus building.
- Process and share information easily and excellent at problem solving.
- Manage emotions and stress positively, builds rapport and resolves conflict easily.
- Promote creativity and innovation among staff.
- Work effectively with other teams of a high degree of cultural and professional diversity.
The Communications Expert is an X8 grade level in GGGI's national salary scale, please refer to staff regulations for information on the salary scale. The initial appointment is for 24 months. GGGI provides 13% of base salary towards retirement plan/long-term savings, 27 days of annual leave, and private health insurance that covers dental and vision.
GGGI is committed to providing a work environment that is sufficiently flexible to accommodate diverse life-cycle challenges and assist Staff members to achieve a better balance between work and personal/family commitments, thus ensuring high performance, long-term productivity, and well-being of Staff members.
Child protection - GGGI is committed to child protection, irrespective of whether any specific area of work involves direct contact with children. GGGI's Child Protection Policy is written in accordance with the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Contract Type: Staff
Contract Duration: 24 monthsDeadline: 03/05/2021
To have more information, please click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID