Main purpose of job:
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and proactive individual to join our Communications Team at the British Embassy Hanoi. The Communications Team works with teams across the UK’s network in Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City) to communicate the UK’s activities and views and engage with audiences in Vietnam in order to build positive perceptions of the UK. The successful candidate will need to work closely with our Communications team to support the implementation of communication strategies internally and externally.
Expect to roll up your sleeves, contribute ideas and prepare to learn a lot through hands-on experience. This is a unique chance to be engaged in an international environment, take ownership of a wide range of projects, and learn about how the British do diplomacy. Alongside delivering the communications activities, you will have a tailored programme to learn and work with British diplomats, including the Ambassador. Previous experience in graphic design and/or video production is preferred.
Tasks will include but not are limited to:
- Supporting the Communications team in delivering internal and external communications activities;
- Monitoring and sharing summaries of media reporting to inform policy leads of important developments;
- Assisting in the creation of promotional materials (banners, backdrops. etc) and graphics/videos as needed;
- Assisting in communications evaluation by creating reports based on social media insights and mainstream media coverage;
- Assisting in event organisation and photographing/filming at events as needed;
- Translating communication materials in to Vietnamese / English for use on social media and press materials;
- Supporting the work of other teams for network resilience when needed;
- Supporting communications to help deliver our Network’s gender equality strategy
- Assisting with the promotion of the UK’s Chevening scholarship programme in Vietnam.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in supporting marketing/communications and event organisation
- Experience in designing and creating communications and promotional materials
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task effectively
- Good team-working skills and the ability to develop productive relationships with other teams around the network
- Relevant qualification and/or relevant experience
- Familiarity with UK culture
- Experience in designing visuals for social media and producing videos
All applications must be received before 23:55 Vietnam Standard Time on the specified application deadline.
Incomplete application forms will not be taken into consideration, so please ensure you provide the information requested. We regret to advise that we will only be contacting short-listed candidates. Applicants called for an interview will be assessed on the core competencies listed above.
The successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)