The Communications Manager (CM) is based in HCMC, Vietnam, and reports directly to the CEO. The CM is responsible for overseeing the Communications Department including strategic organizational goals, covering and supporting global activities and within AIP Foundation’s program countries through communications materials, branding, content generation including digital and print communications.
This role will be appraised by the CEO. This role appraises the Web & Graphic Designer and the Communications Coordinator.
- Develop an organization-wide communications strategy that ensures effective promotion of the organization’s image and work including: branding, social media, website, impact report, publications, case studies, and campaigns
- Research opportunities and eligibility for online fundraising and/or campaigns; develop innovative and effective campaigns that broadens the AIPF brand and image
- Regularly review systems and processes to improve efficiency in Department workflow
- Organize bi-monthly department check-in
- Develop approved vendor database and negotiate vendor contracts
- Lead monthly management report
- Develop a library guidelines within department and across departments
- Manage communications requests from other departments and assign accordingly
- Send out department announcements including resources, procedural changes, workflows, etc.
- Oversee design requests and timelines
- Support W&GD with design conflicts and troubleshoot
- Provide guidance pre-design and feedback post-design
- Support with designs, as required
- Lead on strategic development of website including UI, UX, SEO, Google Adwords, contents and visuals
- Oversee project progress with website management team
- Manage incoming copy requests and assign to CC or support with writing, where applicable including: news, press releases, speeches, interview preparations, case studies, publications, brochures, flyers, newsletter, infographics, scripts for videos etc.
- Review and revise copy, as requested
- Support CC with coordinating with departments, where applicable
- Ensure communications materials follow internal guidelines and donor/partner communications guidelines and requirements
- Lead campaign strategies including direction of copy and visual elements
Media relations and PR
- Strategically identify key media partners and pitch to journalists
- Attend networking and advocacy events
- Attend program events as requested
- Respond to media requests
- Manage incoming ad hoc requests and support with or assign to relevant team member
Qualifications & Requirements
- Native English speaker
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Native English speaker preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, English/journalism, or a related communications field
- Experience in writing press-releases and case studies; article, report; event management/coordination
- 1-2 Years of marketing, communications, media or public relations experience and on a wide range of communications tools including digital and marketing skills
- Familiarity windows and Mac operating systems, Graphic design software, managing website
- Demonstrated interest in the visual arts and youth education
- Strong organizational and planning skills, as well as follow-up with obligations
- Proof of integrity, honesty, flexibility, resilience and interpersonal skills
- A dynamic and professional individual with initiative. Ability to manage, multiple projects
- Willing to travel to project sites as required
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally.
Applications are due 16th August 2021. However, please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum three-page CV, and three references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use and safety products. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visit http://aip-foundation.org/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Post date: 30/07/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation GGGI
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation