Position: Communications & Marketing Officer
Work place: at offices in Hanoi (based in Hanoi but able to travel for work within Vietnam if required)
Position goals: To ensure communications and marketing of the organization is well coordinated and carried out in a professional manner. Events and planned and organized successfully. All collateral materials including Social Media and online information are relevant, professional and updated regularly.
The REACH network is developed and grows and REACH is represented suitably at events.
Report to: Executive Director (ED)
Personnel under the coordination: None
Cooperate with: All departments at REACH particularly the Fundraising Officer.
- Develop and implement overall communication plan for the organization.
- Develop and monitor communications schedules, liaising with program staff to ensure communication and media materials and products (e.g. testimonials, success stories and lessons learned, press release, promotional materials) collected, developed, produced with quality and timely manner for specific communication purposes.
- Maintain and monitor contact with media and coordinate response to media requests.
- Ensure compliance of REACH’s communications guidelines among REACH staff.
- Regularly maintain and update REACH website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs), and corporate newsletters with project information, results, events and stories.
- Produce brochures, presentations, press releases, case studies, and other marketing materials in both English and Vietnamese.
- Support the development of audio-visual presentations.
- Develop REACH’s network and image by participating in community events and workshops.
- Represent REACH at events as required.
- Support fund-raising and public campaigns to secure funds for the organization.
- Organize grant announcement/ project launching events, major opening and graduation ceremonies and other REACH events.
II. Work results:
- Communication plan developed and in use
- Communication materials professional and relevant
- Media responses are timely and coordinated
- Communications guidelines are consistently followed by all staff
- Social media is maintained regularly
- Growth in the network of partners and followers on Social Media
- A number of events successfully supported
III. Education and skills requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Foreign Language or other relevant degree
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in designing and executing communication activities or experience in a PR agency
- Have an excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with design software as well as video editing software
- Strong background in use of social media
- Communication & presentation skills
- Negotiation and sales skills, and the ability to develop relationships
- Initiative and flexibility
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
IV. Role requirement:
Commitment to the Vision and Mission of the REACH Organization
V. How to apply:
Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to: Building C, No.347 Doi Can St., Lieu Giai Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
Deadline for applications: May 10, 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy