- Location: Ho Chi Minh City with some travels to the fields as required.
- Job type: Full-time
- Report to: Operations Manager
- Job level: Experienced (non-manager)
- Staff directly supervised: 1
1) developing and implementing Annual Implementation Plan and new initiatives to strengthen both internal and external communications;
2) supporting programming and marketing-related works to reach targeted audience and to build partnerships;
3) establishing communications-related knowledge management.3. MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES 1) Develop, implement and evaluate Annual Implementation Plan for strengthening communications.
- Manage (update & monitor) the website, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook pages to provide up-to-date information;
- Produce accurate, clear and consistent communication messages to highlight our works via different communications channels (website, Facebook, publications, events, newsletters, etc.);
- Ensure the development of high quality, visually appealing and brand-aligned communications materials to achieve communications/marketing objectives;
- Monitor and evaluate communication effectiveness through an evidence-based approach as well as propose improvements.
- With the support from programming staff, generate feature stories, infographics and other presentation materials for both internal and external communications;
- Supervise/Support the development of video clips, TOR, storyline, scripts and translation and work with filmmakers to ensure the quality met expectations;
- Support marketing and external engagement related activities such as public events and field visits with engagement of media, donors and other key stakeholders;
- In coordination with programming staff, prepare press releases and media advisories when needed.
- Build capacity of staff and volunteers to understand communications approaches and requirements to bring effective communications with external stakeholders.
- Establish and manage database and resources for communications and marketing purposes;
- Design templates and examples of communications materials such as newsletters, progress reports, EDM and PowerPoint slides;
- Develop and maintain key messages and Frequently Asked Questions for staff and volunteers to ensure alignment and consistency for all external communications;
- Develop guidance of message development along with examples to reach different target audiences via various communications channels.
- Provide interpretation and translation when necessary;
- Perform tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing or relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in communications or digital marketing;
- Strong experience in digital marketing/communications at NGO/charity sector with a proven track record is preferable.
- Work independently and think proactively;
- Good coordination and management of competing priorities and work under pressure;
- Excellent communications and presentation skills;
- Highly organised with reliable attention to details, punctuality and confidentiality and result orientation;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation and relevant partners to deliver outstanding results;
- High command of written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills as well as the ability to source stories from beneficiaries, partners, staff and volunteers;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Ability to design digital appealing documents and applying photo editing applications (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator).
- Ability to do networking and interpersonal;
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Work in diverse circumstances in a culturally appropriate manner.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy