Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Department: Public Affairs
Employment Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
As the Communications Officer you are responsible for coordinating and ensuring the delivery, technical quality and capacity building of all ChildFund’s communications activities in Vietnam and being the technical lead in corporate branding and content creation. You will play a key role in increasing the visibility of ChildFund Vietnam, and building its reputation as an organisation with specialist expertise in the areas of child rights and child protection, education, health and wellbeing for children.
- Contribute to development of the Communications strategy, budget planning and management, especially for design and content development
- Propose, develop and implement an annual communication plan covering multiple communication channels in Vietnam at both central and area level.
- Manage daily content production in such formats as content writing, 2D designs and video for respective communications channels
- Monitor the organisation’s social media and online presence, assure consistency and quality of the contents that serve to promote profile of ChildFund Vietnam domestically and internationally
- Support media relations’ works including preparing press releases, maintaining contacts with reporters or journalists, coordinating media engagement events such as press conference, interview sessions
- Coordinate effectively with Program department in development and editorial review of media engagement content, content and publication of IEC materials of assigned sectors
- Work closely with Sydney Communications and other ChildFund communications staff to implement the Global Content Calendar, contribute to regional/global campaigns, and ensure ChildFund Australia has regular content to provide as feedback to donors
- Prepare Communications periodical reports like monthly BSC, Quarterly Country Report and Risk Management update, etc.
- Able to lead, train or support other departments, in terms of communciations policies/guidelines, event, campaign planning, management with regards to fundraising, advocacy, internal communications and internal staff engagement activities
- Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding or sexual exploitation, abuse or harassment (SEAH) risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding and PSEAH policy and procedures, and conduct yourself consistent with those policies.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar roles, with involvement in communications strategy
- Content development experience across all forms of media – digital and offline – including written and visual materials
- Highly computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Office applications and graphic design software
- Master Degree or higher qualifications in communications or international development
- Experience with child-focused programs or communications activities.
- Strategic and creative mindset, with an attention to detail
- Proven writing and story telling skills in both English and Vietnam
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Suite (especially Ai, Id, Pr)
- Works well under pressure and is deadline driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, well-organised and self-motivated
- Competitive salary (including 13th and 14th month salary)
- 15 days of annual leave for 1st year and 20 days for 2nd year onwards
- Flexible working time
- Comprehensive Health Care insurance for staff and dependents
Please be noted that the position only opens to Vietnamese candidates.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 3rd June 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank