- Job title: Communications Officer
- Reports to: Directors
- Positions reporting to this one: Interns and volunteers
- Start date: December, 2023
- Deadline to apply: November 30th, 2023
BackgroundKeep Vietnam Clean is a legally registered Vietnamese social enterprise with a mission to facilitate and inspire sustainable living practices and environmental health throughout Vietnam. Main program areas include the following.
- Community Beautification (cleanups, greenspace, community artwork)
- Research and Policy development
- Clean and Green for the Climate (regenerative agriculture and cool cities)
- Eco-lifestyles (green fashion and zero waste lifestyles)
- Sustainability Consulting
- Develop communications and marketing plan for community projects including indicators of success
- Execute the implementation of communications and marketing plans and monitor indicators and effectiveness of communications and marketing campaigns
- Work with project staff and project partners to collect and exchange information to develop communications projects effectively and in line with project plan
- Manage content on multiple communications channels (social media platforms, newsletters, website, etc.) to communicate key messages to stakeholders in accordance with KVC's brand guidelines
- Initiate, develop and produce promotional and marketing assets including flyers, brochures, posters, videos, newsletters, press releases, etc, following brand guidelines
- Develop and maintain media & key opinion leader (KOL) relationships to maintain database of contacts, to ensure positive promotional coverage and issues management
- Save details of all media coverage and update related database
- Support to organize KVC’s events
- Assist as needed with attending community events, meetings or conferences to promote organizational goals
- Other marketing and communications related tasks
- Bachelor degree in PR, marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, communications planning and executing preferably in development programs
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Knowledge of web content management especially WordPress, Mailchimp, Canva.
- English and Vietnamese communication skills (written and spoken)
- Thorough understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Understanding of basic marketing creativity and logic, on and off line
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Computer skills
- Environmental consciousness.
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Flexi-time, may include both weekdays and weekends depending on event activities
- Up to 30% travel in the province of Hanoi (for stakeholder meetings primarily)
- Office location: KVC Office, located at 587 Lac Long Quan, Hanoi, and project sites
- Salary is negotiable
- Assessment of Keep Vietnam Clean website and social media: what you like and what needs for improvement
- Design a poster for a KVC clean-up event.
- Create a communication plan to promote the Kitchen God Day (Chien dich truyen thong Ngay le ong Cong ong Tao) 2024 campaign. For more information about the Kitchen God Day campaign, please click here.
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer