- Position: Community-based ecotourism consultant
- Duration: 20 days, expected from December 2022 – March 2023
- Duty station: Trung Khanh Species and Habitat Conservation Area (SHCA)
- Reporting to: Project Manager
2. ObjectiveThe objective behind this task is to guide FFI on establish of a Social Enterprise - Community base tourism to contribute to biodiversity conservation and livelihood improvement in Trung Khanh landscape of Vietnam; The tourism consultant will analyse the tourism opportunities in Trung Khanh landscape of Vietnam, its challenges and recommend ways to implement tourism program to contribute to biodiversity conservation and livelihood improvement in Trung Khanh landscape of Vietnam.
3. DeliverablesA report on assessment of sustainable, and potentially for eco-community based tourism in the three communes. The report will contain, but not be limited to:
- Summary document of key actors/players and their role in the eco-tourism market, especially those relevant to Trung Khanh Landscape.
- Interview summary and contact details of these key tourism actors.
- Market research report highlighting key opportunities in eco, agro and culinary tourism in Vietnam with specific focus on Trung Khanh landscape.
- Report on the type of eco-tourism products in great demand nationally and which of these products can be relevant to Trung Khanh landscape.
- Product benchmarking: an analysis report of different tourism products currently available in Trung Khanh and recommendation on pricing, marketing strategy to have competitive advantage over existing tourism products.
- Market analysis report identifying the target tourism market and strategy report to attract these target customers.
- Conduct SWOT, cost benefit and market analyses of eco, agro and culinary tourism options for Trung Khanh.
- Identify existing infrastructure facilities to support tourism in Trung Khanh, make specific recommendation on the basic requirements and associated costs.
- Assess potential models for community-based ecotourism social enterprises.
- Explore tourism certification (e.g., Global Sustainable Tourism Council, Wildlife Friendly) options.
- Identify in-country service providers and all business partners (customers and investors) for potential tourism partnership in Trung Khanh.
For more details. please see here: 20221130-tor-for-tourist-consultant-in-trung-khanh-nov-2022.
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of interest, CV, quotation, draft survey proposal and plan in English to Ms. Le Hong Viet via email email@example.com no later than 11th December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
World Share Corporation Korea
10/02/2023Save Vietnam\'s Wildlife
06/02/2023Asia Society for Social Improvement and Sustainable Transformation (ASSIST)