COMMUNITY-BASED PROJECT COORDINATOR
Position needed: Community-based project Coordinator
Place of work: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife, Pu Mat National Park, Con Cuong District, Nghe An Province
Report to: Education Manager and Executive Director
Introduction of Save Vietnam’s Wildlife:
Save Vietnam’s Wildlife is a national Non-Profit organisation in Vietnam that was established in 2014.
Mission: Save Vietnam’s Wildlife works to stop the extinction and champion the recovery of threatened species in Vietnam.
- Delivering effective education programs to empower people to take informed action.
- Working with Government to effect positive, long-lasting change for wildlife.
- Rescuing, rehabilitating, and releasing confiscated threatened wildlife in support of wild populations, as well as demonstrating and promoting good animal welfare.
- Increasing understanding of conservation requirements of threatened wildlife through rigorous scientific research.
- Ensuring the wildlife habitats is fully protected and local communities are engaged to protect wildlife.
Introduction of Community based project Coordinator:
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: To be discussed
Duration: Permanent position.
Responsibilities of Community-based Project Coordinator:
- Develop and implement social research projects to understand the wildlife consumption and trade, the level impacts of poaching to Pu Mat NP, and to find the economic alternative models for local communities
- Carrying the alternative livelihoods’ activities for local communities around Pu Mat national park.
- Plan and implementing the raising awareness and reducing wildlife demand campaigns for local communities
- Supervise and manage all team members and volunteers of community projects
- Working with other organization members to develop the proposals and seeking for funding.
- Support school education team to implementing the school education programs around PMNP.
- Supporting rangers and anti-poaching team to develop the education materials for raising awareness to local communities.
- Supporting the trainings and workshops in and around PMNP
- Plan and give check list for works (todolist) monthly/weekly/daily for community team and each staff;
- Establish procedures for each task;
- Supervise, remind the staff’s work performance (ensure the deadline and work quality), follow SVW policies;
- Deal with the team’s internal issues;
- Manage and evaluate the staff following KPI, the Center policies and regulations;
- Staff training;
- Motivation and inspiration to staff;
- Update the accouting data on SVW onedrive as regulated;
- Periodical reports (weekly/monthly/yearly) on the team;
- Prepare monthly/yearly and manage budgets of the team;
- Support and work with other teams to fulfill tasks.
- Work with other authorities to handle relevant issues.
- Spread of image of the center to international & domestic organizations
- Must be Vietnamese;
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese;
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline demonstrating understanding of the subject area;
- Professional experience in working with community;
- Relevant and proven experience in project management (i.e. project designing, writing proposal, project implementing – planning and monitoring, managing staff, project budget and reporting);
- Experience in communicating and negotiating project objectives to government agencies, non-governmental organizations, civil society, private sector and other conservation partners;
- Strong research and analytical background including research in the field;
- Experience in working with the media and good communication skills;
- Good organizational and reporting skills;
- Good interpersonal and team work skills;
- Ability to cope with pressure/meet deadlines;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, photography and designing software is an advantage.
- Working 5 days/week, off weaken and National Holidays;
- Bonus on National Holidays and Tet Holiday;
- Contributing to conservation of endangered animals and welfare of animals in Vietnam;
- Working in an NGO and English-speaking environment;
- Working directly with International consultants;
- Opportunities for advancement in a dynamic growing organization;
How to apply
Candidates please send your application including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in an email with title “Dieu phoi du an cong dong” to address: email@example.com by 5pm of 20 April 2020.
Please note that only selected applicants will be personally contacted for interviews.
Phone contact: 02293 848 053
Application Deadline: 20/4/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
21/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank