- Job title: Community Beautification Project Officer (full-time)
- Reports to: Directors
- Positions reporting to this one: Volunteers, Interns
- Time start working: October, 2023
Job SummaryKeep Vietnam Clean is a legally registered Vietnamese social enterprise with a mission to facilitate and inspire sustainable living practices and environmental health throughout Vietnam.
The Community Beautification program supports community cleanups, communal urban gardens, expanded greenspaces, alternative waste management, and inspiring public artwork to create healthy, beautiful, and communal neighborhoods.The Community Beautification Project Officer is responsible for planning, overseeing, and reporting on the Community Beautification’s projects that will make an impact on our target beneficiaries.
The Community Beautification Project Officer is responsible for the following tasks but not limited to:
- Develop quarter and annual plans for the Program based on the needs of the community and KVC’s strategy and donors’ and clients’ requests.
- Develop project detailed work plans, tracking sheets, and budgets ensuring that they align with goals and objectives of project proposals.
- Execute and oversee project activities make sure they align with project goals, objectives and schedule within budgets.
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Manage networks of volunteers, interns, partners and external experts.
- Set up interim meetings with key stakeholders (when needed) to ensure each project deliverables meet expectations.
- Ensure the effective communication flow among internal and external team members
- Support evaluation of project activities in a timely and professional manner
- Build and maintain relationships with local government partners and support permitting processes
- Be in charge of identifying required staffing positions (when needed) in the Community Beautification Program and participating in recruitment
- Work closely with key technical and staff on preparation of progress reports and evaluations to ensure the quality and reports meet donors’ and clients’ expectations.
- Make modifications to events SOP as needed.
- Coordinate site visits from donors, sponsors, clients, and internal teams.
- Work closely with the accounting team to prepare budgets, payment requests, project financial reports.
- Work closely with the comms team to collect success stories and create promotional materials.
- Support other KVC’s activities as required by the Directors, time permitting.
- Collect and analyse data to suggest ideas to develop proposals and concept notes
- University Bachelor’s degree in community development or similar discipline.
- 1 - 2 years of proven working experience
- Team player with leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as function as a member of a team
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Good English and Vietnamese language skills - written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Environmental consciousness
- Full-time, 40% local travel (for stakeholder meetings primarily)
- Weekend availability for events falling on the weekend
- Location: KVC Office, located at 587 Lac Long Quan, Hanoi, and project sites
- Salary is negotiable
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before 30th Sep, 2023. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi