- Workplace: Ha Noi, with domestic travel
A. Community Officer
- Supporting program development:
- Assisting the Project Director/Coordinator in the development of program, projects and related activities related to better waste and air quality management.
- Mapping, identifying and selecting relevant experts/stakeholders, initiatives and solutions on clean air, waste management and environmental protection;
- Facilitating multi-stakeholders engagement process to implement clean air, waste reduction and environmental solutions. That includes:
- Collaborating with state agency to build and implement the clean air/waste reduction plan in multi levels (city, district, communities);
- Facilitating/conducting research and consultation for green solutions or better control of emissions/sources to air and waste pollution;
- Supporting/Conducting training and meetings events for promoting solutions;
- Seeking and supporting greener alternatives and behavior change of communities and businesses;
- Coordinating sub-awards/grant activities including base-line, end-line surveys, activity plans, budget plans/revisions, monitoring and reporting
- Facilitating all operational and logistical aspects of the sub-award activities including the organization and implementation of field missions, workshops and seminars
- Supporting project/program implementation and partnership development:
- Liaising and cooperating closely with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of the project/program/activities. Conduct regular field trips to monitor and support local partners.
- Actively seeking opportunities and building a trustful and effective partnership with project partners including core project partners, government partners, businesses, community/youth groups at different levels.
- Exploring new ideas, opportunities and partnerships for program and organization development
- Identifying and maintaining pro-active working contacts, communication and connections with networks, partners and stakeholders of Live&Learn
- Thinking creatively and out-of-the-box about new ways to promote learning and actions for sustainability as Live & Learn’s mission; and
- Other supporting tasks to the team when required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in administration, social, environment
- Good networking skills with diverse stakeholders (NGOs, government, etc.)
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to development work
- Strong ability to learn and share
- Enthusiastic, honest and trustworthy
- Effective facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and work independently as well as function as a member of a team
- Ability to work in an adaptive and flexible way
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good reading/writing in English and Vietnamese;
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Major FunctionThe Accountant is one of the key members of L&L’s finance team who is expected to provide high quality and professional accounting and finance services through various daily work.
- Responsible for checking and managing all original financial documents (including those of L&L partners) in accordance with Financial Rules and Accounting Standards of Live and Learn, its donors and the Government of Vietnam;
- Prepare double entry accounting transactions and input in L&L accounting software.
- Prepare monthly bank book & financial reports of small projects as assigned by Operations Manager.
- Collaborate with Cashier to carry out monthly advance or whenever required by Operations Manager or Director
- Prepare periodical financial reports to local authorities including: reports to Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA), VAT refunds (if any), Personal Income Tax (PIT) and other types of tax.
- Prepare basic monthly financial organisational reports such as: casch & bank reconciliation, trial balance….
- Coaching new staff & partners on L&L financial policies and procedures
- Support Operations Manager/Project Managers/Director to develop budget for new projects
- Liaising with local banks, tax department and insurance agencies for all related matters.
- Provide backstopping services when Project Finance & Admin Officer or Operations Manager is away
- Other tasks as required by Operations Manager/Director
- Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or in relevant fields
- ACCA/CPA qualification or equivalent is an advantage
- Understanding of Vietnamese accounting system
- Knowledge of finance and accounting practices in Vietnam (preferably in NGO context)
- Basic knowledge of environmental issues in Vietnam
- At least 1 year of working experience in Finance and Accounting
- Experience in complying with finance and accounting systems, policies and procedures, preferably in the context of a non-profit organisation
- General Skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork
- English: basic understanding and writing/
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Technical Skills
- Accounting and financial management
- Organisation & time management
- Service orientation
- Proficiency in accounting software. Knowledge of Quickbooks would be an advantage
- Working under pressure, towards tight deadline and working overtime when required
- Detail focus
- Full of integrity
How to Apply:Interested candidates can send your application via This form as soon as possible before 20th June, 2023. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi