Are you interested in a position that will make a difference in your life and the lives of others? The Dariu Foundation is a Swiss non-profit organization working in Vietnam for more than 10 years, and with over 80 employees, dedicated to reducing poverty and creating opportunities for low income individuals and families, with a mission to empower low-income families via microfinance and education.
In order to enable young people in Vietnam with better job opportunities in digital & technology market, TDF develops and implements “Technical and Vocational Education & Training Program” named “Skills4Future” launced in March 2019. The program has offered vocational training scholarships to 300 – 500 students in IT/software industries, and plan to scale up in the coming years. To expand the project, TDF in Vietnam is looking for a qualified Vietnamese to fill in Project Officer – Community Outreach Officer.
Duty station: This position will be based in HCMC office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Community Outreach Officer (Projects) is an important role that, working alongside the Project Manager, will play a key part in the development and management of admissions process to all TVET projects.
Her/his function consistently contribute directly to the program’s efforts to meet or exceed enrollment & outreach goals by building partnerships with local partners, schools and community college/training centers partnerships, includes but is not restricted to the following duties:
• Effectively identify, coordinate and conduct activities inside and outside to attract, recruit and retain high quality students with existing and potential external partners that include, but are not limited to schools, community and social organizations.
• Work with the Project Manager, other TDF’s team, relating stakeholders to facilitate recruitment activities inside and outside the marketplace.
• Plan, organize and implement recruitment events both on and off campus for prospective students.
• Provide assistance and advice to prospective students regarding the scholarships’application procedure, policies, requirements, deadlines and programs in person, via phone, mail or electronic communication.
• Organize and support community events, meetings and other activities that promote the training & scholarship programs, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop procedures to communicate with and provide ongoing information to prospective students identified via outreach efforts.
• Process monthly, quarterly and annual reports to ensure all schedules run smoothly, all jobs is completed as prescribed.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• University degree in social matters, education, marketing/relation, business or related area.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and demonstrate effective time management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; works well with other functional groups and can communicate effectively with all levels of the foundation and external partners
• Knowledge of community affairs, including grass roots programs collaborating with community organizations
• Proven ability to foster collaboration and build consensus
• Assertive marketing and networking skills and proven ability to achieve strategic development goals.
• Proficient computer skills and be active with social channel/digital tools
• Fluent in English is preferred.
• Ability to work long days away.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by TDF. Send your application to:
THE DARIU FOUNDATION
652/41 Cong Hoa, ward 13, Tan Binh district, HCM City
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS