Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS) is an international conservation organization (iNGO) based in Frankfurt in Germany. Founded by Prof. Bernhard Grzimek, FZS is committed to preserving wild lands and biological diversity in the last remaining wilderness areas on the planet.
FZS started to support nature conservation program in Vietnam in 1993 with well-known project “Enhancing wildlife conservation in Cuc Phuong National Park”. The project resulted in establishment of the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre in Cuc Phuong National Park. Nowadays, the Centre has successfully rescued and reproduced hundreds of endangered primates in Vietnam. After Cuc Phuong National Park, FZS has supported other national park and nature reserve of Vietnam to protect their rare species and forest habitat such as Van Long Nature Reserve, Cat Ba National Park, Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park and Kon Ka Kinh National Park.
For more information, please visit Website: www.fzs.org
Position Title : Conservation Education Coordinator
Duty Station : Da Nang and Kon Ka Kinh National Park
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 24:00 PM, 31 January 2021
1. Tasks to be performed under this contract:
- Teaching school children about wildlife conservation and sustainable use of forest.
- Delivery seminar and workshop on wildlife conservation to raise awareness of local minority community.
- Working with local teachers and park staffs to arrange outdoor activity for the school children.
- Working with local people to support biodiversity conservation awareness.
- Writing report on education activity.
2. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in biology or forestry.
- Relevant Master degree is an advance.
- Knowledge in conservation education.
- At least 3 years’ experience on environmental education.
- Passionate interest in wildlife conservation.
- Knowledge and experience in Coordinating with local people/partners;
- Ability to work with ethnic people.
- Ability to speak, write and read in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to travel frequently to project sites.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Basic contracted salary: VND 10.000.000 – 12.000.000/ month
- Vietnam Social & Health insurance, Sick leave, Personal leave, Maternity leave and National holidays will be based on Vietnam Labor Law.
- Annual leave 12 days/year
- You will be working in a dynamic and passionate team.
4. How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send electronic version of your curriculum vitae, application letter and copies of relevant certificates to:
Ms. Nguyen Hong Loan – Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS)
No 60 Thanh Vinh 2 Str., Son Tra Dist., Da Nang City
email@example.com, Email title should indicate: Application to the appropriate position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi