Conservation Program Director
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home, the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainable.
WWF-Cambodia works to conserve the region’s biodiversity and build a secure and sustainable future for people and wildlife. WWF-Cambodia works on the ground and in partnership with Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Supports the Country Director and CMT in the overall management of the country office.
- Provides support to heads of operational teams of WWF-Cambodia
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts, and actively seeks to build strategic alliances and partnerships with other NGOs, international and national organizations, donors and other potential partners
- Represents WWF Cambodia conservation efforts at appropriate national, regional and international meetings and fora, as delegated and approved by the Country Director.
- Ensures the delivery of conservation strategic plan for WWF Cambodia and supports the implementation of Asia Pacific Regional Initiatives.
- Leads the development, monitoring, review and update of program plan to ensure that the organisation attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Works with financial staff for program budget planning, monitoring, and reporting and facilitates support to Heads of Landscape Programs and Managers of Project/Programs in developing and managing project budgets.
- Ensures development, implementation and compliance of social and environmental safeguards, conservation quality assurance and risk management, for all projects and conservation activities.
- Provides inputs to communications products/campaigns to ensure accurate information will be published to promote the image of the organization and its conservation activities.
- Ensures effective cooperation with conservation program audits, and that audit recommendations are implemented in a timely manner. (Read more)
- Master’s degree in natural resources management, environmental or conservation management, development studies, or in relevant fields.
- Demonstrated ability in program and project management.
How to apply
- Email WWF-Job Application Form, your CV and Cover Letter (max. one page for Cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a deadline May 16, 2021.
- Application need to name the position title when submitting application under the subject in email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: May 16th, 2021
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
For more information and job details, click HERECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID