Job description:The Consular Office of the Embassy of Hungary to Vietnam is looking for a full-time Consular Assistant with a cooperative, patient, energetic, flexible, positive, and cheerful attitude. Details are as follows:
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing customer service to Hungarian, Vietnamese and any other foreign citizens coming to the Consular office.
- Answering phone calls, emails, preparing verbal notes or any other official documents.
- Recording data in the Consular Information System.
- Providing interpretation and translation for the Consular office during the visa interviews or other official discussions.
- Managing the consular archives.
- Other administrative tasks and ad-hoc duties in the consular or any other section of the Embassy of Hungary
- Bachelor's degree or higher educational certificate in laws /international relations/languages or relevant majors.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Being attentive, hard-working, and proficient in their administrative duties skills.
- Being able to start work as soon as possible in June.
What we offer:
- Friendly and cooperative working environment.
- Wide variety of duties and a chance to experience the whole range of things going on at an Embassy.
- Competitive salary.
How to apply:CV and Cover letter should be sent to the email email@example.com with title: Embassy of Hungary - Consular Assistant - Full name until 5:30 pm May 07th 2023. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi