Consultancy - Annual Report and Strategic Plan Writer Strategic Planning Implementation Monitoring & Reporting (SPIMR) Section
Duration: 11 January 2021 to 16 July 2021About UNICEF If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world's leading children's rights organization would like to hear from you. For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments. UNICEF has over 12,000 staff in more than 145 countries. BACKGROUND The UNICEF Strategic Plan is a corporate plan setting out the organizational vision to support in achieving the child-related Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. UNICEF is required to present summarised achievements, trends and challenges effecting children during the current Strategic Plan, 2018-2021 with a particular focus on 2020 in its Annual Report at the Annual Session of the Executive Board. The world has been challenged by the extraordinary pandemic with its unforeseen direct and indirect impact. However, UNICEF has kept the ambition and stay focused to respond to the Secretary General's call for Decade of Action, in developing its Strategic Plan, 2022-2025 to express UNICEF's commitment and deliver results for the world disadvantaged children. The Strategic Planning and Corporate Analysis team is seeking additional support to meet the increasing demands of the Organisation to produce high-quality materials. Under the direct supervision of the Chief of Strategic Planning and Corporate Analysis (SPCA) in the Division of Data, Analytics, Planning, and Monitoring (DAPM), the consultant is expected to manage inputs and coordinate with respective HQ divisions in the development of the Executive Director's Annual Report (EDAR) and related annexes and drafting the Strategic Plan, 2022-2025 and other related supporting documents throughout January to July 2021 period. The consultant will be required to fulfil roles of both a writer and editor and serve as the core member of the team and will be expected to contribute to the development of EDAR, the Strategic Plan and Theory of Change to produce high-quality reports and materials. Terms of Reference / Deliverables UNICEF will present it's 2020 Executive Director's Annual Report and annexes with the results of the implementation of the 2018-2021 Strategic Plan and Integrated Budget to the Executive Board at its Annual Session in June 2021. UNICEF will also need to present the final version of the Strategic Plan 2022-2025 at the Second Regular Session of the Executive Board in September 2021. The following deliverables related directly to the UNICEF Executive Board Sessions in 2021. Based on texts and technical inputs received from organisational units, and in close consultation with the supervisor:
- Draft and edit the annual report for 2020 of the Executive Director of UNICEF
- Draft and edit the UNICEF Strategic Plan, 2022-2025
- Annex 1: Report on the implementation of the integrated results and resources framework of the Strategic Plan, 2018-2021
- Annex 2: Report on the implementation of the quadrennial comprehensive policy review of operational activities for development of the United Nations system
- Annex 3: Working together to support implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development: Joint annex on implementation of the common chapter of the Strategic Plans 2018-2021 of UNDP, UNFPA, UNICEF and UN-Women
- Annex 4: Data companion and scorecard to the annual report for 2020 of the Executive Director of UNICEF
- Edit the Theory of Change Paper, UNICEF Strategic Plan, 2022-2025
- Edit the final results framework of the UNICEF Strategic Plan, 2022-2025
- Advanced university degree in English, Communication, Public Relations, Media, Journalism or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience of writing and/or editing in English.
- Ability to make text succinct and persuasive and have high standards for effective written communication.
- Thorough understanding of and work experience in results frameworks and results-based management is an asset
- Strong writing skills in English is required
- Excellent command of the English language and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak English fluently is required.
- Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and ability to establish harmonious working relations in a multicultural environment
- Completed profile in UNICEF's e-Recruitment system and provide Personal History Form (P11) Upload copy of academic credentials
- Financial proposal that will include:
- your daily/monthly rate (in US$) to undertake the terms of reference (can be downloaded here: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_consultancy_assignments.html
- travel costs and daily subsistence allowance, if internationally recruited or travel is required as per TOR.
- Any other estimated costs: visa, health insurance, and living costs as applicable.
- Indicate your availability
- Any emergent / unforeseen duty travel and related expenses will be covered by UNICEF.
- At the time the contract is awarded, the selected candidate must have in place current health insurance coverage.
- Payment of professional fees will be based on submission of agreed satisfactory deliverables. UNICEF reserves the right to withhold payment in case the deliverables submitted are not up to the required standard or in case of delays in submitting the deliverables on the part of the consultant.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy