Consultancy for Developing Framework of Extra-curricular and Guidebooks for University Lecturers and Students in Addressing Gender Stereotypes and Promoting Gender Equality
Consultancy service opportunity for the “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” projects at the Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA)
Organization: The Consultative Institute for Socio-Economic Development of Rural and Mountainous Areas (CISDOMA) is a Non – Governmental Organization (NGO), established under Decision No 25/QD-TW issued on 22/5/2000 by the President of the Southeast Asian Research Association of Vietnam (SEARAV). Through consultancy and co-operation in implementing sustainable development projects, CISDOMA’s activities are aiming at:
- Enhancing capacity, increasing income, and improving life quality of the disadvantaged groups, especially ethnic minority people, women and girls, poor farmers and other vulnerable groups;
- Strengthening capacity of local organizations in planning and implementation of programs on poverty reduction, especially in rural and mountainous areas of Vietnam; and
- Providing inputs and feedbacks on strategy and policy development processes for sustainable socio-economic development of rural and mountainous areas.
We are looking for candidates for the consultancy service of the Project:
The 4 years project – “Youth address gender stereotypes and promote gender equality” – is implemented in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City with financial support of the European Union and Oxfam. The project’s objective is to promote gender equality in Vietnam by increasing youth engagement and participation in addressing gender stereotypes.
CISDOMA is looking for candidates for the consultancy service (a consultant/consultant groups) for developing a framework of extra-curricular and guidebooks for university lecturers and students in addressing gender stereotypes and promoting gender equality for the project.
Please find the attached TOR for more details.
Submission of Proposal
Interested consultant(s) should send a letter of interest and a proposal with the following information:
Outline of the guidebook development approach, methodology, content-frame and work plan to undertake the assignments, profile of consultant(s) and sample of similar works done in the similar areas
Detailed quotation for the service, in human, day and cost
Please send the proposal to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply for this consultancy service: 17:00, 10th of December 2020. The short-listed consultant(s) will be contacted for interviews. Please no telephone contact after submitting the proposals.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi